What is trolling? What is trolling?

Just had a question removed. One of the possible reasons for its removal is "trolling".

Most Helpful Girl

• Its when you try to have an orgy with other GaGers ;)

• Man..u shouldve put a poke ball on ma left hand x)
      Maybe da hat too!

What Girls Said 4

• Trolling describes the action of proffering a bag of Canadian ketchup chips to the troll that lives beneath the bridge for safe passage INSTEAD of proferring the standard fifty cents.

• Trying to start drama on purpose out the blue, you will see this a lot with anon answers and some non answers and lots of troll QA. Welcome to trollsasktrolls!

• When fishing you drag a lure behind your boat at a slow pace.

• My first thought! nice to see some ladies into fishing!

• I hunt too! ducks and pheasant, deer too but haven't been succesful with deer yet.

• When you're starting trouble knowingly. It's basically a sign that this person has no life and is a loser

What Guys Said 5

• It's when you throw on a troll costume and stand underneath a bridge and scare people as they pass by.

You should try it sometime.

• Trolling is intentionally trying to piss people off and start arguments. I really don't see a problem with it but to each their own.

Just read the comments on any popular YouTube video and I'm sure you can find a couple examples.

• Follow me.

• They tell you what it was removed for.

• By most definitions trolling is when you're malicious, mean, racist, sexist or inflammatory.

On gag trolling is defined by the whims of the moderators. a harmless joke or sarcasm can be removed.