Why do women/girls on this site give fake politically correct answers?

I mean a lot of what they say is just not how it is in reality, its almost like they're being PC on here to feed their own ego/look good

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are scheming, irrational creatures who like to pretend and make up things.

• That's the "most helpful" answer? Are you sh*tting me? Openly promoting sexism rather than providing anything remotely insightful... ugh, whatever. This is a fake politically incorrect answer, I wonder how that's any more useful.

• Mate, I thought you were not going to be like those politically correct answerers but, you did the same thing, except in the totally opposite way, voting for the most politically incorrect answer because it's what you agree with. It doesn't make it any better, it's just as bad! Seriously man, you can't box people in like that, it's like me saying all men are arseholes, just because I met a few. It's not right, and definitely not true.

What Girls Said 10

• I will embrace my inner harshness and answer questions in the manner you desire.

• I find it offensive that you think women don't mean what they say. Is it hard to believe that personality is greater than looks? Seriously, girls would pick an ugly-average man with a heart of gold than an ugly, good-looking a-hole.
    I ALWAYS mean what I say esp with an opinion.

• A lot of the time.. women don't mean what they say: example from my personal life are endless. one example is when women say maybe and they mean No and say no when they mean well, I need to act hard to get... so don't blame US ! When a girl refuses to say no so it won't hurt someone's feelings... that is a clear political correctness.

• I meant ugly to average.
      I shouldn't make it sound like most women but there are some. I guess all the girls aeound your area just suck.
      @meeemza:
      Speak for yourself. I always just say: Im not attracted to you. Its short, blunt and to the point.
      And honestly, if they had to ask if they are attractive their personality already sucks so even if they aren't attractive they won't be gaining any personality points.
      If an unattractive guy garned the courage to ask me out I would tell him it's great he has courage but I can't lead him on so I would just tell him. Besides, what made him merit a date? His looks or personality? If neither, than he has an unattractive sense of entitlement.

• I know what you mean man. But not all girls are like that. I just give my honest opinion at all times, even if it isn't politically correct. Still, could you give me an example of one of the types of comments?

• Can you give an example?

• I think I know what he's talking about and kinda have it as a part of my post. That should ring a bell or two, I've seen many answers like that.

• I just made up a number. But most girls would laugh at a guy who's small.

• Good to know that you personally know "most girls".

• If they don't sound p.c., they will be shred to pieces by p.c. People.

• I don't think it's just women, I think men do this too

• But it's more obvious, because the female answerers tend to put a lot more effort into it, and call the person in the question "Honey".

• Yes, I can't stand people who call me honey, dear, live, sweetheart...Eugh! So condescending. I loathe it

• Maybe their age or geographical location have a part to play.

• We like to make you dumbwitted boys look stupid...because all of y'all typically end up believing us ! (;

• Some are obvious but there are also some who are geninue

• Yeah, bro. We're always fucking with you as an evil plan to make ourselves look awesome and you look foolish.

What Guys Said 9

• Some people just try to reassure what the initial person says. Others actually legitimately try to help. Some, like me, switch around between agreeing, helping, or challenging someone's perspective. People tend to dislike the third option, because they come here mostly for reassurance.

I admit, there is no point to faking an answer, in my opinion. You should provide your honest opinion about the situation, not just sugarcoat and cater to nonsense such as "you did so well generating 3 children at the age of 19, no you are not completely irresponsible for doing this drunk with 3 people you had never met nor know their names, and it's perfectly okay, we understand you and don't worry, honey xoxox #mother #proud"

I don't really trust answers that contain the name phrase "Honey". :P

• I would think most people come here to seek different people's opinion and maybe encouragement, not reassurance. Too bad =/

• No, I'm pretty sure some people come here only for consolation, and some for reassurance. If you tell them that 'you know, you probably shouldn't have done that. Also, the other person had a point' they block you immediately. :P

• Lol indeed.

Watch how many downvotes this gets.

• You can't really blame them though, they're just letting you down EASILY.

• Why not be PC? It's pretty difficult to take controversial threads about women seriously. When 99% of them are created by Mr. Anonymous.

• Because women can not be 100% truthful because when they are, their labeled lairs. Plus they only say what they think us guys believe and not hear.

• Well I'm not surprised they hate you if you generalize each and every one of them like that, haha.

• No he's right. If you are one to tell the truth they won't believe you or will throw a tantrum. So I guess some women who are afraid of a violent reaction/slandering will say something honest but sugarcoated like: You're not my type. The deluded, insecure men with super high, super frail egos.

• 5 down votes for telling the truth? I guess the truth hurts.

• because its better than giving real politically incorrect answers

• No. It's not. There is nothing cute about leading people on. It's a mess I wouldn't want to deal with. Honesty is the best policy.

• there's a diff. between being honest, and being HONEST. the trick is, when to know when to be honest, and when not to be. you wouldn't want to be told "you're fat", right? you'd rather hear someone be constructive with their criticism. i truly believe the qa gave the BA to the wrong guy, thats not be being politically correct, thats me being an asshole

• Women are a lot more pc than men , except maybe English men.

• Girls are naturally hypocrites. They have different mindset in their mind palace which doesn't reflect in reality.

• Yup. They say that a man's income doesn't matter but when they find out what he makes, its oh we can be friends, then they say they don't need a hot BF? But a week later their dating a good looking guy, and so on.

• Stop generalizing behavior and traits, especially sex-wise. Any statement you make will just sound hypocritical, ignorant and stupid.

• I don't wanna generalize.

• Women are very socially attuned, men are not. This means they try to fit in, and not stand out from the crowd (you'll notice that most of the so-called "unique" or "alternative" women are from already established, popular microculture groups, like metal, scene, etc.) Romantically, women have even been shown in studies to be much more interested in males simply on the basis of whether they have been socially "approved" by other women.

Women are also very conflict averse, while men are relatively less so. Women have been shown in studies to be less competitive than men.

PC-ness is the social norm (and thus more appealing to a woman). PC-ness also spares people from having to dish out ugly truths (less conflict, so more appealing to a woman).

• True, women are more socially adept then men because we are best at decoding the microflinches and emotions on faces. We also communicate better because we use our right brain too.

• All of that shit can be learned.

• "We also communicate better"

That's completely untrue, imo. Women tend to communicate extremely indirectly, with subtle hints, and often following baseless rationales, while men tend to say what they want.