Do you think their is a conspiracy over the new tab feature?

It seems like all the questions about or relating to the new tab feature are getting removed. I think the admins are trying to keep the tab feature (bug) hush hush.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I made a question about the new Block List feature and they deleted it & didn't even send me a message saying they deleted it, which is AUTOMATIC. They had to do it with like special code to make sure it was stealth. And they're ADVERTISING the new block list feature on the sidebar. They just don't want us interacting with the Content, lmao, I don't know whyyyyyyy

• All the more to believe in a G@G conspiracy.

• I don't see why that question would have been removed. I have not seen any questions regarding the new blocked lists feature besides my own that I made several days ago about it. How long ago did you make your question? If a moderator temporarily hid it, you won't get a message as it could be restored when an admin reviews it. If an admin removed the question, you definitely would have gotten a message with an explanation.

• nah, I got an explanation message later, lolololol, I guess it was just a bit delayed. They said it was Antagonistic (I didn't think it was :/)

• Maybe we shouldn't be discussing this. Sh...

• Why not, are men in black suites gonna come to my front door and beat me up and confiscate my G@G =P.

• I doubt they will do an anal exam, unless all the admins are secretly aliens.

• All conspiracies are about aliens. I'm surprised you don't know that.

• I haven't noticed are they really being removed.

• Ooooooo...I've never been part of a conspiracy before.
    I feel so violated and excited!

• They are trying to steal our identity! They want our social security numbers!

• It's annoying that's for sure!

• I doubt that it's hush hush since you can't help but notice it the second you're on this site

But they're probabaly removing it because there are so many questions like it and they're cleaning up the site

• As always, duplicate questions will be removed.
    We've heard a lot of feedback on the new changes, and we do appreciate it, but there's no need to post the same question more than once.
    If done so, it will be removed as a duplicate, just as with ANY other question.

We know how you guys feel about the changes, please give us time to sift through it all and make our next move ^_^

• "We know how you guys feel about the changes, please give us time to sift through it all and make our next move"
      Kinda the same thing people in Washington keep saying, and look where we are now =P.

• It's quite obvious the tab thing is about advertising revenue.. nothing more nothing less, adverts everywhere, displayed longer... that is why the posts get removed it's about the $$$$ . Just like Facebook

• I know your doing everything you can, just messing with ya for fun =D.

• it's a pain in the azz really.

What Guys Said 5

• The new tab feature, if that's what it's supposed to be, serves no useful purpose as far as I can see. It's really an annoyance, and doesn't enhance the user experience of the site at all. What person came up with it? Boneheaded. . . smh

• I think admins know it's a bug and are passing it off as a new feature.

• The admins get rid of questions that I don't think they should get rid of.

• You're clearly right.

• I just wish they would get rid of the damn things

• i dont think i like the new tab feature. i mean its ok, but im not really a fan of it