Let's see who are on GAG this Saturday night.(Including myself)?

Come on people don't be shy. Let's admit we have no social life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm hungover from last night and I'm loving it.

• Lies

• I was just joking around lol I apologize if I hurt your feeling.

• Hurt my feelings? You're overrating this a bit. Haha.

And well, I was aware that you were trying to troll, I just didn't think it was a very funny attempt at it. But keep trying, if that's what kills your boredom. :)

What Girls Said 18

• Yep...I just got off of work. I never have a social life. Lol I'm just watching Law & Order: SVU and binging on ice cream...story of my life.

• omg me too, i'm too tired from work to go out lol I work Mon-Sat lol

• Well, I don't watch the other versions of Law & Order, but I happen to enjoy crime shows in general. I also really like NCIS, but only the original version. I occasionally watch CSI and Criminal Minds as well. Law & Order: SVU is my favorite because I like the characters better and I find the aspect of sex crimes interesting.

• Because it is... Life.

• well JustBanANNAz isn't actually on GaG in the flesh. This is her ghost.
    i decided to stay behind while she went out with her gurlfrands to the beach

• Checking in from Vatican City, the Holy See.

• Hmmm I see how some people name their own rooms "Vatican City". I like the name of your room.

• I was on last night for a hour or so but I haven't been on GaG properly for a whole week including all day Saturday

• I'm not doing anything. This is why I am here.

Eating too much and watching crap on TV. I'm not too shy to admit that I very rarely go out, so most of my weekends are spent by myself reading, watching tv, or whatever else. I like it this way :)

• Just came on to say I have No life.

• I was never here, I'm just a bystander.

• I'm seeing Godzilla.
    And two of my best friends are out on dates lol

• No social life right here...Tomorrow though I'm going camping with friends, so I will finally get a social life haha.

• I have no social life at all ;/ I mean... I went to a sweet 16 last week but usually never do anything.

• Im on per usual

• Yes I just got in was out with some friends for a coffee. hahahhaha Thats my Sat night out.

• I am an unemployed 23 years old man who has no friends. I am 5'3 and I weigh 200 lbs. I don't know why girls don't like me. I have a 10 dollars bill in my wallet. My mom just gave it to me for McDonald's yay!! Oh wait I don't know how to drive...

• $10...

• I just got home from an evening of shopping.

• I'll admit that my social life has lessened but to say I have NONE at all would be wrong.

• it's Sunday morning

• It is Sunday morning here in Korea, and talking to my friends here in GAG is so fun~:D

• Yup, no social life D=

• I'll be the first to admit that

What Guys Said 12

• I'm here. Well, its always on my iphone so it goes with me wherever but tonight i don't think i am going out because i am trying to study. Plus i already blew like 100 bucks last night at a club

• I have a luau style party to help set up tomorrow so I'm taking it easy. :)

• Watching the blackhawks getting destroyed :( and surfing GAG while my bros are at the bar. I don't really drink so no point in me going out. It's no fun being sober at a bar or club.

• Working! But it's pretty worth it and I like to work minus not being able to go places.

• You mean besides working? yeah...*sigh* but as it stands, I'm a poor person so I have to work. lol

• I had tons of plans for today but they all fell apart :'(

• Excuse accepted

• I fucking hate when that happens. You start wondering what're you gonna do with all that extra energy?

• Yep then you pace around like a madman going crazy with excess energy.

• Ello I'm here.

• I'm gonna go work an event later.

Last night suckeddddddd.

• I'm just here. It's not because there is nothing else to do.

• I'm just waiting for my coffee to be done. Op, just finished. Bye now.

• Drinking your coffee by yourself. How tragic!

• Why would I need someone to drink it with? Its coffee, not beer.

• I do. It's computer time now

• Me I'm new and trying to decide if I like it here.

• You're welcomed here. This site will help you kill time.

• I opt to watching Boxing at home on Saturday nights. Going out on the weekends sucks, everywhere is too busy.