What is something you dislike from your gf/bf whether it's a body part, teeth thinking they're funny anything that you would never admit to them?

I think we all must have something we dnt like example: at times my boyfriend seems to think he is way over the top cute but truth is he could use some braces I at times dislike his teeth some days they stand out more than usual...

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol my boyfriend seems to think that whatever he does I either find amazing or adorable. But you know what? Sometimes the shit he does is just down right annoying as hell :p

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i love everything about my girlfriend and all her imperfections its what makes her special. no one is perfect because perfect is boring

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could give her more oral.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend's only imperfection are his teeth. They aren't awful, but they aren't perfect either, yet I love them anyway and I wouldn't want him to change it. I think when you love someone, whatever physical imperfections they may have become endearing.

Other than that, his sense of humor can be OD corny sometimes- like suburban white dad corny- but again, it's something I love about him...

So I guess I totally failed at answering this question lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sat here for a bit and tried to think of something that I don't like about him. Nothing came to mind

0|0
    0|0