He texted me! Do I reply right away?

So he just texted me after making me wait 2 days.Do I text him back right away or should I wait/for how long?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're interested, yes. Don't ignore his texts messages just so that you appear to not be "desperate". Contrary to popular belief, most men appreciate a prompt response. You're saying to him, "I'm just as interested in you as you are in me." If he took the time out of his busy day to text you, it's only polite to reply as soon as possible. Don't wait a day or two and say something like, "I would have gotten back to you sooner but I had something that's more important than my dating life to do." Chances are, you'll appear indifferent about him. Guys just love to feel unimportant. (sarcastic) lol :)

What Guys Said 3

• One of the funniest question I've seen so far lelelel

• Wait 3 hours.

• You must ask him in funny way that why did he texted you so late...yeah reply him now and ask..

What Girls Said 3

• I would wait a year. LOL. Just kidding... Ugh. What a dick move. Wait a few hours like the others said. Hope he responds quickly after that.

• Time to get some sweet revenge and make him wait. show him how it feels. maybe this way he will learn his lesson

• Make him sweat it out. Wait about 2 hours before you respond to him. Make it seem like you weren't waiting around for his text.