Hey guys how do you think of the people of GAG?

personally i like difference in their personality..some are nice some are not nice..it depends...what do you think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not what it once was...

• The people aren't as friendly as before...the site feels more "cliquey " now.

People barely friend/follow other people anymore (at least me personally).

• dude there are still some people who are friendly you know..i'm friendly lol

• lol okay.

What Guys Said 22

• There are all sorts of people in similar sites but GAG has the most refined lot. Yes we are humans, we tend to troll, get opinionated, argue endlessly, be racist etc but it's all fine.

On GAG we meet so many different people and we also learn.

Personally I think the people on GAG are cool :)

• The vast majority are nice and interesting people, and there's a handful that have become my main reason for coming to the site on a daily basis.

So yeah, in general, I quite like the people here.

• Most are decent. The thing that really gets me is how horrible some people are at writing simple sentences. Its like how did you get past grade school? Some I don't read, I decipher, with little luck. I realize some are not native English speakers and they're cool but come on America! Its no wonder the U.S. is so far behind most of the world. We're graduating people from high school where its questionable if they can scribble their name in the dirt.

• My android and apparently huge fingers make me look like I have dyslexia.
      Or people are just too lazy to correct any mistakes.

• The people are why I like GAG
    The people are also why I hate GAG sometimes

• I'm the best there is.

• I'm glad to help people and try to give them
    the best of my knowledge to help them i observe
    peoples behavior i bail out when someone seems
    they can't be helped or have their mind on one
    set track :)

• Same as I think of the people in reality some are douches, some are annoying and some are really great.

• this is GAG dude

• And as my said my opinion of people is exactly the same as it would be face to face some are good people some well aren't lol.

• ehh, It seems to me there are a lot of weird people on the internet. (creepers) I appreciate hearing others experiences.

• In general, I think most GAGgers take things WAYYYYY too seriously.

That being said, there are some cool people on the site, although they don't respond as often as I like.

• A lot of people are really friendly, and sometimes that's just what I need when I've had enough of the real world cx

• I think everybody hates me

• no one hates you here..the only reason they might hate you will be because you might piss some of them off

• Sum of GaG is what keep meh glue here and sum make meh wanna leave >.>

• Yeah some are nice and some aren't...

• dreamers and loosers.

• There are so many adult virgins on this site lol.

it's noy a good or bad thing, just a thing lol

• Just like in irl, some are nice, some are boring, some are dicks

• I like them... most of them.

• I think I'm extremely sexy

• I overall like the site.

However I must admit I like this current crop of people less than I did back when I joined in 2010.

The people on this site seem to be more "cliquey ", as in not open to being social with everyone , just a few members.

There seems to be more passive-aggressive douchebag guys and overly defensive & unfriendly gals on here now.

Hard to call this site's sense of community as better or even equal to what it was before when so many profiles of both genders either:

1) say "I'm not here to make friends" or imply the same idea in different word choice

2) dont allow other people to message them (and purposely dont "follow" many people, if any)

• Overall I'm still trying to figure out if the current crop of GaG users of genders are either:

1) are just not sociable overall (I feel slot of the "cold shoulder" thing happening when it comes to striking casual conversation and jokes with users)

2) wanting to be social but have AWFUL social and conversational skills

3) both #1 and #2

• Every culture has a general synopsis based off the majority of its people

• Its ok you can message me I like meeting new people as it is

• babe do u think im a nice person?

• i think so dude

• haha.bzzz.
      i like people of GAG for many reasons.my explanation is not normal so it's better not to mention it.

• Tons of mopey dudes always complaining that women don't want to fuck them cause they're no perfect. Equal amount of women in seemingly unhealthy relationships. Asking questions that leave me wondering why they're in relationships at all.

I've also notice a surprising amount of grounded, rationale folks (not easy to find on the web). What really bothers me is the crazy amount of sexual abuse, rape/molestation stories you read. It's horrendous how all too common they are.

• Some of the GAGers have the personality of a lizard under a rock. But I like GAG. When I'm worried or upset, I come here so I can get more worried and upset :D

What Girls Said 11