A question for GAG, What would you do if there was a peadophile on here?

So GAG admins or whatever, what would u do if there was a peadophile on here? What would u do? What would u do? Hmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm

Most Helpful Guy

• You can block a user by visiting their profile and clicking the ʺBlockʺ link.
    Blocked users cannot send you a message, add a comment to your opinions, articles or share their opinions on your questions... UNLESS you post anonymously.
    Whether you post anonymously or not, a blocked user can never vote on your opinions.
    Please also keep in mind, when you block a user, you cannot send them a message, add opinions to their questions, comment on their opinions or articles.
    Users you block will never be able to vote on your opinions either.

If you notice a member speaking inappropriately to an underage user, please report the user from their profile page and encourage any user receiving inappropriate messages to report them as well. We will investigate further and take action, if necessary.

What Guys Said 18

• Try to assist in reporting to appropriate authorities.

• Would u do that? Seriously would u?

• It might raise eyebrows, but not exactly something you'd arrest someone for.

If he was then trying to chat up said 15 year olds, then i'd be a lot more worried.

• I understand where u are going with this but why encourage it? A lot of people take it like it's a joke. It's scary.

• I'd gather a bunch of farmers with pitchforks and we'd march into the pedophile's property and force him out of town.

• Lol I know who you're talking about. I wouldn't really do or care about it though. If any 18 under girls come on a site like this, they should expect to see it. I mean, you know how many pesos and creeps are out there? There's a ton. How can u expect them not to use this site also?

• Pedos*****

Also pedophilia is an older person having sexual thoughts or being sexually attracted to a PREPUBESCENT children, generally 11 years or younger. So saying a 16 year old doesn't make an adult a pedophile, it just makes them a creep

• Just don't be a peadobear lmao!! But judging by your answer I have doubts

• I am a 1 year old British evil genius

• pedophilia is no crime in itself as long as you don´t assault minors or provide yourself with respective media. if he gets creepy on here, i´d report him to the admins and if he provides any reason to do so, report him to the police

• Yeah u are right it's definitely not a crime what shall we do about these mentally sick people? Gas chambers perhaps?

• do you happen to be german?

• Gas chamber!! Gas chamber!! Gas chamber!! Lmao!!

• Was there solid evidence he was a pedophile? If yes I'd probably let sparrow know.

• Solid evidence would be like if I found inappropriate pics of children being molested on a persons computer. Obviously, I cannot do that but u can get an idea of something by the way they answer and ask questions on here.

• If I thought it was real I'd report it to the police or Sparrow to give her more to do :p

• There was.. A guy in the age bracket 25-29 posted a question for any -14 year old boys or girls to message him so they could chat

• Really? Did I report him?

• Lmao I meant did u report him. Sorry, typo.

• I wrote a message to admin something like "how the fuck are you going to take down my question "whatever it was" something like "woman of the world will you marry me" and not take down this! (Link to question)"
      Like wtf.. Is it the priests of the world who are admin on here? It was taken down the next day

• They would probably do very little unless the feds got involved. There are some on here with blatant peado tendencies and jack all is done.

• I know man! It's scary!

• I know who u are talking about and it's such a shame.

• I too know exactly who you are talking about. He disgusts me as well.

• Report the person to GAG administration and whatever legal authorities I could.

• I'm sure there's more than a few.

• I'd kiss a hot girl

• gonna be a bit ignorant here and ask that question what is a pedophile?

• Ask your parents.

• I beg u google it.

• A pedophile is "a person who has sexual attraction towards children" that is the definition but i dont see any children here. I am not sure but i think the youngest person here would be 14 or 15 which is reasonable age to date an 18 yo imo.

To answer your question i would report him to the site admins but i dont think there is anyone here tbat fits the profile especially that most dont even puts a pic.

• report him and hope that mods get rid of him/block his/her ip

• A lot of people lie about their age on here, including me.

• Well, I'm sure these websites have them all over
    not only GAG, a pedophile is a person male or
    female , who try lurking a child or any person
    young usually a pedophile goes after a person
    younger than age 18, that's why I've traced emails,
    traced usernames, break down usernames to figure
    out peoples names, so far i was able to match a
    few males, few females who were pretending to be
    teenagers on this one website

• Wow really? Who are u? How are u able to do this?

• Only creepy is when a
      older male/ older female
      come before the judge

• They come before the judge
      for harming a child whose
      underage

• Answer questions, the same as I always do?

What Girls Said 14

• Nothing. Pedophiles are people like you and me. People can't help the attraction they feel to certain stuff. As long as he/she doesn't act on it and they restrain themselves, they are okay and harmless in my book. Pedophiles should be treated and helped by the society. Not being treated like monsters. If he/she was a pederast (a pedophile who acts on it), it would be an entirely different discussion.

• I'm not an admin, but I do wish they would fix some of these issues.
    As much as I am bothered by what I see sometimes, I am limited in what I can do. So I just report and flag things that are over the top.

• Honestly bubbie it's so disturbing, I am sickened by the fact that nothing is done about it.

• The worst I've seen is guys rating girls as "hot" on rate me questions when their profile says under 18. I've seen some say they like 16 year olds but that's most likely legal where they live.

• @cavmanier I beg u don't play dumb.

• i wouldn't care

• Can't do anything really. They are quite well known here.

• Kick him where it hurts most.

• I would flag and report, not much else you can do. You can also give him/her a piece of your mind

• Wow...if he is not anonymous, put him on blast

• Trust me if I had the chance I would do more than that. You see my avi that would be my leg connecting to his head!

• You and me both. Disgusting creatures

• i honestly dont lie about my age, but if you creep me out...lol that's why there's a 'block' button...

• How would you know he/she is one?

• "Hey I think you are sexy" answered on a 15 year olds rate me question.

• Ah, I see. But I guess there isn't much more you can do than to report them.

• I know it's irritating and upsetting as hell

• I would do nothing. There probably is.

• There's really nothing you can do but report the comments and still, GaG doesn't care. It's a pedo friendly site... :/

• Well gag is kinda strict. Like if we accidentally put a catagory that doesn't go with our question, gag deletes it. So I'm sure if we report someone, than theyr account would get deleted or something.

• Trust me others have tried but nothing gets done about it.

• On this account? We don't show we removed any of the questions you posted from this account.

• No it was a really old account before. It doesn't exist anymore

• Are you a teen? You sure don't sound like you are in your mid 20s.

i would report their comments.