Do you also have the impression that questions generate 50 to 75% fewer answers since only one topic can be selected?

That's my impression... before a general and interesting question would easily trigger 15 to 30 answers. Since this change, my questions score a maximum of 5 to 10 answers.

Do other GAG'ers have the same impression?

Plus: the most general topics, like "life" or "behavior" have disappeared and these were the once you would choose for general questions. "Other" is not really sexy!

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• that is an excellent observation. i hadn't noticed that but it makes sense.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've asked several questions after the change and I'm quite certain of it. Feel free to have a look in my profile and check the nr of answers to my questions. You'll see, after the change no more questions with 20+ answers!

• Show All
    • Most helpful deserved and... I hope the GAG team does learn from the questions asked in this caregory :-)

• thank you for mh

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I noticed this with my latest questions. I "miss" the other topics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed. They should change it back. I'm getting half as much input as I used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I've noticed that. These last few changes have really driven GAG downhill.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I noticed it too. Maybe everyone should choose other when they ask a question for a form of protest.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, we blow up other :-)
      You don't know a trick to post a 3 GB attachment?
      Just joking, no do please...

• Lol, I don't know what would happen.