So GAGers, are you getting pretty quick with the draw (so to speak) when it comes to closing all the tabs at the top of your browser?

Are you getting really good at closing all those tabs at the top of your browser due to the BRILLIANT change to the GAG site that REALLY enhances the user experience? With all the practice (that never ends) have you gotten faster at it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Hell yeah!

• I'm super quick. I only have one GAG tab open now.

• No I haven't gotten faster at it. I barely pay attention to which tabs I have open, and I'm always surprised to see 20 new tabs after browsing on here for 5 minutes. I never learn.

• I just close them when they get too much, sometimes I leave it and when I close the webpage all of them go

• Yes, but I still HATE it!

• I use ctrl+w, which automatically closes the tab. I've learnt to do it after my post has been submitted, then i ctrl+r on the main page to see the current available questions.

• I only notice when It opens a new venster because I have opened too much tabs that I think.. Ohyeah Need to close tabs OOOPS

• Yeah, my "close the gag tabs" skill, has really improved after this update.
    It still is pretty annoying to do though...

• I just closed all off mine lol.

• I am getting better but I hate that feeling of utter panic and dread i get when I look up and realize I haven't closed any in a while! :o! Aaaaggghhh!.. Then I get really sad, mad, and angry that I even have to! DEATH TO THE TABS!

• all we can do is make our voices heard.

• My finger and hand are not please about all the extra work..

What Guys Said 2

• It's annoying but I'm getting used to it. I close the tab as soon as a new one opens.