Does my body turn guys away? I've always been a little self conscious and I don't know what to think?

I'm very athletic i play travel softball and i am also a competitive swimmer, so i guess you could say i work out a good amount. i am 5'4", about 115lbs, 34B sized boobs, and (not gonna lie) my ass is big for my body, but i feel like my broader and more muscular build (just shoulders and kinda biceps) is kinda unattractive. i have abs, but not like a six pack, its like an outline but I don't know if thats even attractive or not, sometimes i dont like wearing a bikini bc people will laugh at me

My body is not overly muscular, not nearly like a body builder, like your above average physically fit teenager

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait is that you in the two piece, holy smokes your body is amazing! I don't think your too muscular at all. Your arms look toned and not flabby or like sticks. Your stomach is flat and firm, your chest looks super firm and you legs are awesome [sigh]. You're not skinny, not pudgy - you have the perfect body IMHO. If you showed a second pic with your butt I'd probably have to take a bathroom break - LOL. Your're not just doing ok your doing great. [FYI - I would be happy to pass judgment on a picture of your posterior any time!!]

What Guys Said 8

• I find that kind of body hot.
    You could run into some problems from guys though because they feel you threaten their masculinity. So because this is a widely held fear amongst men, some men who actually find you attractive won't admit it due to fear of being ridiculed by their peers.

I love a girl like that though and they are rare, so please don't disappear from the pool, no pun intended.

• Thanks, I never really thought of it that way, and I'm not like bodybuilder shape in case thats what you were thinking

• No I wasn't thinking that, you are just strong, same thing still applies if you ask me.

• Ok, thanks

• This is like a candy bar being concerned that no one likes sugar. Maybe 1 or 2 exceptions out there, but nearly every man would find you gorgeous.

• That is very sweet, (no pun intended) and would guys really find a good body gorgeous?

• Your profile says you're in a relationship.

How does your body turn guys away if you're in a relationship?

• He hasn't seen me in a bikini yet

• Unless you've been wearing a burka this whole time, I'm pretty sure he's got a fairly good idea of what you look like in a bikini.

• A close pic would help, but you describe a hot toned girl.The bodybuilder type is generally unattractive so don't do anymore than you do now.You say you don't like wearing a bikini because people "will" laugh at you.
    Is that an assumption or do people actually laugh at you.I don't see why they would laugh at a sexy body.I think you over-analyze.Send a link to a bikini pic and see what we say.Then believe it.

• No, your body is not turning guys away, assuming that is you in your profile.

• I don't know. I like some athletic bodies, shows they're at the pinnacle of fitness. But I don't really know why guys think your body is weird...

• you look great!

• I would choose a girl 5'4" 150 over a girl 5'4" 115 lbs
    your very pretty but i tell you too skinny

• Yes, being too skinny from what i see is a turn off but your face is gorgeous

What Girls Said 1

• You sound hot tbh

• And I'm straight af lol
      I mean some guys want soft curvy girls, some wants thin and soft girls, some like muscular fit girls. But I think most would appreciate your body. And you still have boobs and a booty so you're not unfeminine at all.

• Hahahah i love it, and yeah that does make sense, thank you