Why do guys make it so hard on the girl when they ask her out?

I've been asked out twice in the past few months by some guys I am friendly with.
The first guy was cool about it kinda, but when I rejected him he said "well there's a better way to reject a guy you know. " He had told me he was going to bring me flowers and I said he shouldn't and that I don't like him like that.
The second guy made me hate him. We had hung out once and then he texted me and asked if I was single. I said yes so he asked me to the movies. I made up a lie and said I couldn't because honestly if you tell a guy you don't wanna date him when he asks you to the movies he'll say something like "I'm not trying to date you wtf."
So the next weekend he asked me again and I was legit busy and the next weekend he asked me again so I said that I was really interested in a guy that I'm talking to and he said "so? You aren't dating him so give me a chance. " I told him no and he said let's just hang as friends and maybe we'll have something later on and I said no because I don't want him thinking we'll have something later on.
Why? Why make it so hard on the girl?
No girl LIKES rejecting guys. And I don't appreciate being guilted either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are young and guys will guilt trip you at the age, many are still very immature. It won't be as bad when you get older and the guys mature more and can read between the lines.

What Guys Said 2

• I like this girl so it could be pretty hard to get rejected. Check out my questions for info with me and this one girl. So yeah I've been rejected by most girls i ever liked. I kinda got pissed off at some. Like last year i told this one girl that i was really desprate for she said no... well not the point o was so upset that she didn't say yes. I thought i did the most things for her that no other person could do. This new one though i hqvent asked out cuz i just dont want to feel fucked up again. But some guys do that shit because they upset that they just got rejected. I mean now im use to it so if i get rejected im like ok fine. Not like ok fine i hate you your a selfish jerk. If iwere you i would just forget about them and if you reject someone just tell them straight foward no. Dont be like sorry your nice and all but i like sombody else or i just dont want to. Guys want to hear that, but you have to be real. Dont feel sympathy you man them up.

• You can't be mad at someone for not liking you. Even if you think you're good to them.

• how old are they? If a girl rejected me I just move on. like if she is something special? nah, but I am

What Girls Said 2

• Because they want you to feel guilty. Its childish.

• They believe they are entitled to you. In their minds the idea of you rejecting them is not plausible.