Have you noticed that a lot of girls on this site are average or pretty and most guys are below average?

I'm not trying to be rude but it's something I just noticed.

• YAAAAAAS that's so true
  • Nah not really

Most Helpful Girl

• There is way to many fake pictures to make that claim lol. but everyone has their own opinion of what makes someone attractive ha ha

• ^Fake profile right here, thats not actually her wanna know how I know? Because it's illegal to look that good

• One time this guy posted a question asking if my picture and quite a few other girls' photos were fake. I got a good laugh out of it haha

• it does make for a good laugh lol

What Guys Said 17

• I'm too focused on the content of various questions to worry what the general trend of attractiveness of profiles looks like.

• Pft, I'm pretty as fuck girl.

• nah not really. attractiveness is relative.

• lmao no. I actually think it's a reasonable spread, like real life.

Also, I think you judge girls way too nicely.

• How will I ever recover from this generalization? I just want to jump inside a bottle and never come out :(

• You're a cutie okayyy
      Everyone has proven me wrong I admit it

• I was kidding lol

• I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that this girl only asked this question just to see good looking guys...

• What is average for you from 1-10?

• 5... That is mathematically average

• Mkay

• Should get at least a 6 for getting you to laugh. :-P

• girls in general view 80% of men below 50% average... girls standards are too high.

that's a stat I heard a while ago from one of those "hot or not" style websites.

• Nope. I don't know how you can make that claim.

• i'll have you know i am beautiful

• Yeah, you're probably right. What am I saying? Everyone here is a total hottie mchotterson!

• That's a huge generalization haha.

• Nope I never paid attention.

• Yeah, I should change my picture to a paper bag :D

• That's an opinion, and opinions are subjective.

• Nah, just look at my pic. Way above average!

• lol i'm average

• Most guys on this site don't show their picture to begin with, and most girls use fake images to attention whore. You'd be surprised if you knew what some of the men on this site actually looked like. I'm a very attractive prize in many ways, but I'm not here to get attention.

What Girls Said 12

• Meh, I don't think so. Judging by the guys who actually have a real picture of themselves, I would say many are very attractive. On that note, I think more women have pictures up than men do on here.

• Aww thanks HoneyBee! You girls aren't too bad yourselves either! ;)

• I'm not average or pretty so I just proved the girls side wrong~ I've seen quite a few attractive guys on here though~ And also I think girls in society are just seen as more pretty because girls typically put a lot more effort into their appearances; makeup, hair, accessories, etc ect.

• I agree with you on the society bit. men are not seen as sexy as women.

• ehh… i think this is a huge generalisation.

• umm 'scuse you that's just inaccurate have you SEEN studmuffin, the perfect ten, the hot one?

• It's really hard to say. Most pics here are fakes and girls usually use makeup lol

• so you're saying men should use makeup too? lol JK.

• Not really. Haha but pictures are pictures. Just because someone looks good at it doesn't mean they look good in pics.

• I meant in real life*

• I found most "people" here are average or above average, or anonymous LOL

• It's hard to say because so many people use fake or celebrity photos (like myself).

• True.

• Anytime I see you comment I feel like I'm talking to nicki minaj

• That's kinda mean to say. Everyone looks how they look, everyone is normal and just like every other people in world

• Yeah, so much ugly man in this site than female. Now if you are old, you're not ugly you are just old, you would have to pit a younger day pic :p

• Girls are generally more attractive than guys. Plus we have help from make up and things.

• Ehh I suppose that's part true, but I mean there's more hot guys at Walmart than here.

• if your standards are bassed on wall-mart I don't need to feel insulted any more. :P

• I think that saying needs to catch on! ;) that's great! :P

• I don't think so most of the pics are fake.

• I think the_unwanted is sexy