How do I create poll questions on this site?

I'm answering poll questions but I'm unable to create a poll question. How do I create a poll question? Where do I click to create a poll or do I have to include a poll with a question?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! When you're creating your question, you need to check on the "Include a poll with this question?" box, and then enter the poll options.

You can always refer to http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

What Guys Said 1

• From the FAQ.

What is a Poll Question and how can I ask one?

Poll Questions are an exciting feature that allow you to design your own short survey or poll. Enter a Question Title and Question Details, just like you would a regular question, and then enter poll options. This is a great way to get advice when you are trying to make a decision and would like input based on the choices you know you have.

What Girls Said 1

• I think when you are asking a question, I haven't done one in a while, there will be a little tab for you where it says 'add poll' I think.