Have you asked a rate me question before? Yes or no peeps!?

I haven't, have you? Dont lie on the poll, you can lie all you want in the comments if you way or go anony.

• I've had rate me questions and looked good while doing it
    18% (5)24% (4)20% (9)Vote
  • No! Idgaf what peeps think i know i look good
    82% (23)76% (13)80% (36)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
23|17

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I never have.
    I don't really have any interest in having everyone here rate me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for MH, haha!

What Girls Said 22

• haha well iv asked questions about rate questions but not an actual rate me question. being reduced to a number on a scale just isn't a level I'm willing to put myself down to.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have not asked that type of question. Partly because I don't want to be subjected to harsh comments and partly because I don't really feel the need to ask that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't. I've never even had my own picture up as my profile picture (yet, at least). I'm kind of average although I am always afraid I'll crack some monitors, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm too bootielicious for a rate me...jk hahaha. I think it's a waste of time. Really, what's the point of it?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't asked a rate me a question...

However I did have a Would You Date Me before GAG changed which is completely different Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! And I never will. I don't think my self-esteem could take the hits lmao.

1|0
    0|0
    • Your pretty (: you can be my bae anytime

• Show All
    • Lmao. Before anyone else... I better get to the concert bae. I want to get to the pizza bae. INTERESTING :D

• Haha yeah (:

• I've asked a fake one that had an edited picture of Key. I doubt I'd ever ask one. A few people on here know how I look but that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't. I don't feel like I have to ask if I am hot or not. And I don't really care either.

1|1
    0|0
  • No i have not

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like asking a rate me question would lower my self esteem so I am avoiding that

1|0
    0|0
  • Have never asked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I've never done it, I have considered doing one, but I think I'd feel worse about my appearance if I did! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea I was bored and the comments made me laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am happy with myself no need to put a number on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol I haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • Nop , I have notn

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have. I'm terrified of being eaten alive on here! My GaG peeps are scary honest!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, im pretty content in the way I look. I don't need others ratings. If I'm happy why ruin it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have and I was an idiot for doing that. Oh well I learned from the experience lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm confident in my appearance.

0|0
    0|1
    • Not everyone can pull off blonde hair, but when im asked who can, I'll point to you. ☺️

• That's Nicki Minaj in my profile picture. I prefer to be somewhat anonymous on this account:) But yes, she looks great blonde.

• Hahaha ooh

• Yes :( I have I'm very embarrassed to say. I was looking for an ego boost and knew I looked good. I enjoyed the compliments

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh no I hate those, people just seem to use them to feed their ego's.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I am Batman.

I need to say nothing more.

:-D

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't need to cuz I already know the answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I thought about it at one point a long time ago though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have answered a lot of those rate me question but never did i ask one. I think I'm normal lookimg, but i am kinda afraid of some harsh criticism i might recieve.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have not really asked one because I feel I am average as it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No sir!!! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I just filled out my Rate Me section back in my old account.
    Got an 8 from like 16 votes or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • like 2 years ago, i feel its time for another

0|0
    0|0
  • oh yeah, all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • No I havent, im comfortable with my average look.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I havent.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Thought it would be a fast way to gauge interest. Stop calling my wife bae! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Their stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i have asked...lol

0|0
    0|0
    • And one east Asian girl said that she wouldn't like me because i am not white. Lol

• I don't need a bunch of people I've never meet telling me I'm ugly. I know I'm ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't done it because people are mean. I'm happy with what girls have told me, I don't want to hear anything bad, it may make me doubt that I'm handsome

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of those poll options is my answer. I know I look plain and I don't need crosseyed goofballs telling me what I already know. I never put my pic up and asked to be rated, but I've had comments telling me that I look like a kid or like a woman. What does that mean? Who knows, but I don't care much since I'm taken.

0|0
    0|0