My Girlfriend mooned her ass to me and my friends and my friends seen her vag! How do I get them to stop making fun of it when they see me?

At a party we were all doing dares and my Girlfriend mooned her ass at me and my friends, but she didn't know that they all got an eyefull and one even took a picture and keeps saying he's going to spread it around. How the hell did this even happen, and how do I get them to stop making fun of her vag? Is there any thing I can do to get them back?

Most Helpful Girl

• dude your girl should have thought about it before doing it...its obvious that her vag would be visible

• How was it obvious? I never thought of it before, but she has not said anything, she doesn't know they have seen it or got the picture.

• its like this dude..when a guy moons his ass his balls will be visible and when a girl moons her ass part of her vag will be visible

• Ok I guess, but i only thought you can see a guys balls if they are big or just really low hanging pair of nuts, i didn't think it would happen on all of them, and i never really had a girl moon me before even my own GF but i just thought they got nothing hanging down so nothing would show.

What Girls Said 3

• why are you friends with these people is the question. pretty sure spreading pictures like that without consent is illegal?

• Think before you play games. Ask them to delete the pictures and if they refuse then there isn't much you can do.

• Too late to think before, how the hell can you even get your vag in a shot like that though? What would you do if it was yours then that was showing?

• I wouldn't moon my ass so that wouldn't happen. I don't know how her vag can show either she did it on purpose or it's just big.

• You maybe right well how do you tell vag sizes, never really thought of it before, i mean it does kind of stick out a bit and she wasn't shaved so it made it worse but it definitley ain't big as in the loose sense lol its a nice tight one i can tell you that from experience! But how can you tell if its big or not jow you measure or look for that sort of thing?

• It is illegal to spread pictures like that. I am really wondering what your Gf thinks about what she has done.Did she moon her ass intentionally? If not, maybe it is better just let it go, but make sure such things do not happen again.If the same things happen , just consider breaking up with her, buddy.

• It was not intentional just a drunk party, you would really break up with her for doing it? I mean they have not spread the pics yet, its just annoying they can see my GF's vag anytime they like on their phone. Thats just bugging me.

What Guys Said 5

• They do it because they know it bothers you. Blow it off and have the attitude "Yup, that is the best vag in the world. I am proud of it."

• Hard to say that since they seen for themselves it was hairy!

• So what? They typically DO have hair.

• True but she kind of had a bush back then, was pretty hairy

• Not much you can do about that one, probably stick with her for a while tbh, I wouldn't worry to much if she's hot,, if she is it will stick longer bit only because they got a free look at your hot bird:)

• Why not worry if she's hot? lol her ass is hot to be fair its probably the best part of her, thats why she probably didn't mind ahowing it, i just didn't think the other part was going to be shown or at least not my friends seeing it any way!

• Your probably right, i just hope her vag isn't all they remember.

• Lmfao. Don't worry buddy I'm sure the novelty parts worn off it will be just old memory banter soon enough:p

• You don't. If it were me then I would be busting on you for at least 2-3 months.

• But why for that long, what would you be doing for like 3 months?

• I would cut out that last part. Opens up a whole new realm of jokes.

• I guess your right, but thats what they all keep talking about any way, not her ass but the fact they seen her vag.

• White people...