I see GAG did another update are you happy with it?

So what are your thoughts on GAG's latest update? Personally I didn't mind the new windows opening.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it! The extra tabs are gone and pictures/videos are now embedded into the questions so we no longer have to click a link to see a picture or video. It makes things a lot easier.

What Guys Said 8

• Oh I am very very happy with it. Thank you GAG. They actually listened to us... unlike Facebook.

• I feel totally satisfied by this new update.. I'm completely spent over here.

• I actually miss the fucking tabs now. Because whenever you post a comment there's this stupid orange bar that tells me what I JUST DID 2 SECONDS AGO and covers up the fucking nav buttons.

• I'm REALLY glad the multiple windows aren't popping up on my browser.

• I can see this getting abused.

• See what getting abused?

• Actually I just noticed that.

• Oh. My mistake.
      I think I know what you're talking about, but I normally pressed the "open link in new tab" button anyway. I didn't even notice it.

• I'm really happy with it. No more tabs

• Awesome, a solid step in the right direction, including the auto picture/video links.

• I'm happy that the tabs thing got changed back but still royally pissed off that they don't have girls on one side and guys on the other just so they can fit more ads on the page.

• Yea I agree with you on that. But the tabs not opening have me right screwed up tonight.

• You miss the tab thing? You always had the ability to open in a new tab...just right-click and choose 'open in new tab'. At least now we have the choice again rather than having it dictated to us by GAG.

• Yes but I keep forgetting then I'm lost. hahahaha Stupid eh?

What Girls Said 0