Are you happy they got rid of the extra window tabs opening on GAG?

I am super happy it was such an annoying feature to keep on having extra windows pop up I am so happy they got rid of it. I was complaining about it earlier and it seems like they listened to us.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh thank god! Whenever I got on here I'd end up with like 20 windows open somehow. It might have been a good feature if after you answered a question the window just closed and you were returned to your previous screen but it didn't.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am very very happy. GAG actually listened to its users and made a positive change... unlike Facebook. Thank you GAG.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. I am beyond happy that they got rid of it. That was the most annoying feature I have experienced on here.

• Oh dang, I didn't notice until I looked at this question. YES! I am so glad, it was annoying, I would have to go back and delete each page.

• I'm beyond happy.

• I miss the extra windows. It made browsing easier to me.

• No I miss them already.

• Yes...I am dancing in my seat I am so happy :)

• yea thank god

What Guys Said 5

• No, I like the open new tab option better. When I am done with my comment, I simply close the window and I am back to the same spot I was before. Now I have to either right click and select open in a new tab, or click the back button twice,( this doesn't always return to the same line I was at before I selected the post).

• But you could open tabs yourself you don't need someone else doing it for you it was a stupid feature.

• Too many windows would pop up and slow down your computer that is so what?

• No problems here, must be something you are doing wrong.

• I didn't even notice until I read this

• damn I didn't notice that, till I seen your post.
    it was extremely annoying to say the least

• Yeah i am happy about that

• Oh, were there extra windows opening? I hadn't noticed...