If GAG suddenly reverts to its old version, what is ONE feature in the current version that you would like to retain?

You can choose only ONE feature in the current version to retain.So what is it?
Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there are a lot of versions of the site. There is the "old old" version (back in the days of friends instead of follows) and there is the recent changes where we lost the split-view of answers in return for... for nothing?

If you mean the "old old" version, I like the highly customizable live feed that this one has. I think that is the biggest feature worth retaining.

If you mean the "old" version as in the last update, then I would like to see the split view returned.

What Guys Said 7

• The fact that it hid the blocked questions so I didn't write in them just to find out I was blocked. I always get blocked by people without knowing it.

• Guys and girls answers should be in separate columns like it was before now I have to scroll...

• The topics I guess. Right now it's not too different for the old version except for the way it looks.

• The mobile versions are easier to use.

• I don't like the mobile version at all.I am using the desktop version on my phone :)

• Oh well, then...nothing ;). I'm really just ticked about the tabs and an extra 1000 to get the amazon card. Everything else I can deal with

• not asking me to preview my answer. that feature was pointless.

• That awkward you get when you look to see you have 60 tabs in 4 minutes.

• The top menu is nice.

What Girls Said 5

• I actually like the following thing.

• Well they kind of got rid of it but I liked the option to list your question in up to three topics.

• I don't like that.It makes me lazy to ask questions.I'm glad they got rid of it.Haha :)

• Haha. Well I just figure it gives your question a better chance at being seen/answered.

• I stay open as long as fhey revert it back heheheh

• The little name drop and all that little stuff its cute.

• All the different topics. There's more of a variety of them now