What are your feelings on GaGer questions being removed?

I think they are fun and harmless and a good way to get to know more about the users. What do you all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it wish people would grow up and not be offended by it. This is the internet there will be trolls especially with the anonymous button

What Guys Said 9

• I think they're kind of funny sometimes, and it gets people interacting. Probably can't have a hundred a day though.

• I don't see any problem with them either.
    But from what I think, it's because they're literally over flooding the site :P

• It's stupid. Those threads always prove to be a good time.

• I like the questions personally, but at the same time I can understand why the site felt that they were getting a little excessive.

I actually have a cool idea (or at least, *I* think it's a cool idea) for a question and I'll post it when the site is ready for it. :-)

• only really noticed one get removed , didn't really see why but what ever I guess the site admins can do what they want its there site

• lolz, I was just warned for posting nonsense questions so i guess i'll stop but it's getting ridiculous now. I want to see how liberal or conservative this website gets.

• Yeah. I kind of think anything that isn't truly offensive should stay. It makes it interesting and if you don't like a question then don't answer it!

• Lol yeah they were pretty funny. I hope they bring them back

• Some of them are just plain moronic, and I'm glad they're removed.

• There are questions that create or stimulate unplesant situations for everyone like there was this question on 'thighing' recently that turned into anti Islam & a few anti Christian stuff too where people had started doing the opposite of enjoying, I reported it to admin and 'it got taken care of' :)

I'd asked a question earlier about 'what if someone you love turns into...' the GAG admin removed it stating 'nonsense'. I appealed to admin asking why and it was reinstated :)

I think GAG has a good policy and a great team in place. So I'm fairly ok with what they do since they can be approached at all times :)

What Girls Said 10

• I actually enjoy the GAGer questions since they're a fun escape from all of the seriousness of some questions on here.

That being said, I can understand why the admins decided to implement this new rule. There were GAGer questions being asked every single day. Those questions don't really represent the site's purpose either. I think a few of those questions every now and then is fun and great but they were just being asked way too often before.

Hopefully sometime in the future the admins will allow those questions again.

• Hopefully. Or even bring back chat rooms so people can get silly there.

• It's whatever. I just wish they would pay more attention to the things that are *actually* harmful and *actually* need to be removed. The GAGer questions come down immediately while the offensive, sexist, antagonistic or whatever else questions stay up.
    Weeeee!

• Tell them Bubbie

• Well then if 50 rate me questions by different users are going to be posted every day, I shouldn't have to see all of them in my feed wasting space.

• True. True ms. Bubbie!

• Most of them are harmless and fun. But I realize some can be very offensive ones. Also no need to discuss on Internet about religion, race etc. It is just useless I feel.

• Well, they are harmless indeed, but recently the site was kind of spammed with them. I think GAG could take a break from them. Haha.

• I like them but they're annoying when they're asked more than once a day.

• I think it's only stupid when the question isn't offensive

• Neutral. It doesn't concern me.

• Having 15+ GAGer questions a week is pretty excessive and repetitive.
    We feel the GAGer love has been shared and covered for a while.
    Once things have settled, we'll allow them again :-)

• Sparrow has spoken!

• Not driving us up the wall, no. We're happy people find friends here, it's great! I do too.
      But when we notice people posting the same exact question, with no difference in situation, the value of what the site offers drastically decreases.
      It's only temporary, we will allow them again, of course... but for a while, let's help each other and learn, the love has been covered and covered again, haha!

• Fair enough!

• If its something that's just due to trolling I'd say its better gone.