Am I the only one to find this new design of GAG annoying?

It is very difficult to compare answers from both sex at the same time and you have to scroll down for ages to find answers from same sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls answers are on top of the guys answers its no fair. It was better side by side.

• If a guy asks the original question. Girls answers are on top.
      If a girl asks the original question. Guys answers are on top.

• ah makes sense.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not that big of a deal to me. This is how the answers were laid out on the old version of the site before this updated version. When the admins transitioned to this new version a few months ago, everyone hated that the male/female responses were side-by-side. Now that they've switched it back, everyone is complaining again. I actually feel sorry for the admins, no matter what they do, they just can't win.

• what is the reason they hated answers side by side? I can't think of a reason.

• Oh look at that, and I couldn't add a link to my other question about the blinding layout because of "An unknown error". Really helpful!

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q988578-why-is-this-website-so-bright-it-s-blinding

• Yea I don't like this layout. It takes more time

• Yes I don't like the layout either.

• it doesn't really matter to me

• I don't care that much. I'm just still happy tabs are gone!

• Which tabs? sorry I don't remember

• Mostly because apart from 3 lazy ass people who can't bother to hold ctrl while clicking answers or using the middle button when they want a new tab, everyone hated the guts out of it.

• Na it' gets a bit annoying at times but I like it.

What Guys Said 7

• I really hate how now not all answers are equal. And that there is so much free space that isn't utilized. Everything is centered in the middle, and I have two bars on the side that are essentially as wide as the entire content! You could easily make the answers be side-by-side if the width of the screen allows it, but noooooooooooooooo.

• It's too appy. Now you can post pictures and videos directly in a question/answer. It's getting to be like all the other sites out there. I liked the old GAG

• I think that's actually a cool addition, but I really hate how they don't utilize the free space properly.

• I guess. I did like them side-by-side more than this. But I'm just glad they removed the new tabs thing. Finally.

• It doesn't bother me. I never compared answers anyway.

• I liked it better with the side-by-side columns.

• Ιm surprised there's people who like the new layout. It sucks!

• Yeah you may be the only one.