Should anonymous questions be featured?

I kind of understand the need for anonymous questions but more and more featured questions are anonymous. Do you think anonymous questions should not be featured?

• Yes they should
  • No they shouldn't
  • Too busy laughing at them to care !
    Vote C

66

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say no..anonymous questions shouldn't get the extra attention. If you want to be featured, for crying out loud at least show your user name!

• Thanks, thumbs to all you feelbs who don't want to reward a little courage! Thanks for the MH!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• Why would you care either way? You don't know me. You never will. Does the fact that when I post a question with my picture and nickname make your reply better? I'm already anonymous enough. I might as well put a picture of Adriana Lima as my profile pic. Who cares? We're all strangers to each other. Anonymity makes it easier to ask difficult questions or reply to them. So yes, I believe that they serve a purpose. Besides isn't wanting to know who posted what nosey? I never pay attention to nicknames either way. At the end of the day I'll still be a stranger. Even if you do know that a Kate just replied to your question you'll never know more than just that.

• Of course. Anyone should be able to feature their question whether its anonymous or not. I don't know why people are so bothered by the anon option anyways.

• Basically we're all anonymous. It doesn't make a difference if you have a profile picture of someone who may or may not actually be you.

• I say they should be able to feature because who cares. Are you offended or something?

• Well, I don't think anonymous featured questions is a good idea, but I don't really care much about it.

• I don't see any reason not to.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd say no, anonymous questions should not get the time they desire since they hide there face

• Why is it not okay to feature a question asked by someone who is not comfortable exposing their account name?

• Yes they should. Why shouldn't they be? And also, why is this site so insecure and suspicious of anonymous answers?

• I don't see anything wrong with it. A question is a question after all.

• They should be featured just as much as non-anonymous ones, everyone has the right to go anonymous, if they pay xper for the featured question they should have the choice. Your poll is a bit stupid though, I don't know which is which... Is it "yes they shouldn't not be featured" or "yes they shouldn't be featured"?

• Errmm Yes they should is kind of self explanatory. Personally no question or comment should be anonymous just gives idiots carte blanch to say what they like without fear of getting blocked

• A big scary place unless you think about what you say. You can give yourself any kind of stupid name on here anyway, so aren't we all anonymous to a degree?

• To a degree yes but why not increase it?