Are you more likely to respond to/ message/ follow someone who has a profile pic of themselves?

Curiosity because of noblesseoblige. C; fillerfiller

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahaha. For me as long as they have an avi at all, I pay more attention.

If your avi is hot, you'll get lots of male followers.

1|1
    2|0
    • Maybe I should just do an experiment , hah.

• Show All
    • Nah, not taking any when I'm not fully clothed , just feels odd , even if not showing anything. I did find this though. From around December or so , the makeup was super bad. Oh well.
      Imgur.com/ZzpLtLX
      I'm more cute than hot or whatnot , kinda like a puppy.

• Not bad :) Avi's better :)

What Guys Said 9

• I don't care if they a picture. Plus, how am I supposed to know if a picture they have is actually of them or not? Well, maybe only if I know who the person in the picture is. Anyway, I respond to anyone who I think deserves to be responded to.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably, but i also answer anonymous people too.

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course I dont like profiles that are blank

0|1
    0|0
  • I responded to pretty much everyone regardless if they have a picture with the exception of people who randomly change there picture with other peoples.

I answer all private messages and don't bother with the follow features I just remember certain people form previous post

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely; it makes them seem more personable.

My pic is so photoshopped though that I don't think anyone really pays attention to it (although if you look closely enough you can pretty much see my face).

0|1
    0|0
  • I do not care if there is a photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I respond to everyone. I message anyone who messages me. Following I'm indifferent about.

0|0
    0|0
  • yessssssssssssssssssssss

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't look

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really care. I follow people based on the quality of things they post or if I just like them. I don't care what they look like.

People here don't know what I look like and I still get followers.

1|0
    0|0
  • If there's something to say, I'll always respond.
    Doesn't matter if they have picture or if they're ugly. Everyone should be treated the same way right?

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. I follow someone because their interesting but I do message guys on here If I think they're hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't check profiles. I would normally message them if I wanted further explanations on what they said publicly on a post.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care either way. If someone messages me I'll respond.

0|0
    0|0