Do you think Xper points should be awarded for every 10 upvotes our opinions get?

Not like a whole bunch of points, like one or two Xper points. It might be an incentive for better thought out opinions.

• Yes we should get points for ever 10 upvotes our opinions get.
    90% (9)45% (5)67% (14)Vote
  • No we shouldn't, getting points for upvoites is pointless
    10% (1)55% (6)33% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted B.

Giving points for upvotes will just encourage people to keep rehashing controversial topics (such as abortion) so that people feel the urge to upvote more than usual, and it will just further benefit people who do not contribute actual answers but just post sarcastic nonsense. We have enough of these things.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't care really, but I think that the number of down votes should take anyway the same number of up votes. You need a average

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I was thinking about that awhile back.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think thats a great idea!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I feel like people use the upvote/downvote function less and less nowadays.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think most of the time, people dont really up\down vote

0|1
    0|0
  • I doesn't know there was an upvote or down vote O_o

0|1
    0|0
  • nah, doesn't make much sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • If an answer gets 10 upvotes then we get 1 point? I see no purpose. Who gets 10 upvotes on one answer anyway?

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually I have a couple with more than 10 upvotes, but they also have down votes too.

• I think people will upvote their friends more and upvote others less. Nobody ever gets 10 upvotes anyway

0|1
    1|0
    • Not true

• About the ten up votes

• I remeber in the old days when the votes were visable seeing 8 upvotes on something. If an opinion is good enough to get 10 upvotes anyway it will probably be MH so they'll get extra xper for it

• Heck no. There are bitter, vindictive women that follow me around and downvote everything I post.

0|1
    1|0
    • So it wouldn't make a difference, because she would down vote you period

• Yes, but it would have a bearing if what he was saying was enacted.