Does anyone else think the Rate Me questions are actually the MOST interesting?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find them kind of entertaining. I mean, its kinda neat to see what reactions different people has as everyone's taste varies so much. And most of the time , you can tell they were just fishing for compliments based on responses, etc but other times they actually take input into consideration and bam, you just helped someone become prettier. :p

What Girls Said 15

• Most of them are just fishing for compliments, honestly. They only get interesting when people give their honest opinions and the asker gets annoyed.

• I've been a lurker for a long time and finally gave in and signed up today, I have to say, the whole fishing for compliments thing doesn't do it for me.

• Nice nose ring.

You crave more now, don't you :p

• And I can appreciate a compliment (thank you!) without fishing for them. When you fish for compliments, it cheapens the meaning, and looks desperate.

• Lol.

I took my piercings out like a decade ago. Couldn't have them now anyway.

• Not in the slightest.

It's like my friends who constantly talk about the compliments they received/tell me that they're ugly and ask me if I agree. It's more important to love yourself than to have the approval of others for how you look, because that approval isn't going to suddenly fix your self-esteem issues; you'll repeatedly ask your family, friends, and future groups of Internet strangers the same question, regardless of what people on here say. It's a never ending process, just learn to love and accept yourself.

• Seeing how it lets you watch 16-year-old booty on their accord and earn points towards Amazon vouchers, I get why you think so, Noblesse xD

I just like the hate answerers get when they rate someone below 8 XD

• 6-7 ratings if genuine are nothing to sneer at. It still means you're better looking then average, and if you're also someone's type, they might find you -very- attractive.

• I think so too, but, you know... Some people...

• No! Of course not. The anonymous spicy questions are the best! I actually feel sour about the rate me questions. Even though I'm insecure myself I can't deal with other people's insecurity so I just avoid them. Mostly that is. I may or may not answer some if I happen upon them. They make me feel sad and they remind me of things that I don't like about myself. Female logic and all.

• No. They are annoying and it's all attention seeking behavior and most are trying to hear that they are good looking.

• I find them a bit annoying, but I answer to some of them if I have something good to say to make the person feel more confident.

• I personally like them. Those who have a problem with it are the one who wouldn't post themselves up. Some of the critique are hilarious or when the poster feels bashed and don't like the number

• I think it helps people be more confident about themselves. I don't think they are interesting. I'm more like "Let's make this cute person happy!"

• only if he's an a*****

• I don't. I've never used a number scale to rate people. One day I think I'll see a 10 and the next week I see the actual 10 and so on and so on. The numbers don't really mean anythingn to me.

• Yup, I love them.

• Interesting and harddddd :) I rated you Sunkist Orange hahahaha :)

• When I see a hot person posting them, I deliberately tell them they look ugly because of some made up physical flaw. Don't feed the compliment whores!

When I see an ugly person, my heart breaks alittle because clearly they know they're ugly and they're just seeking a little ego boost. And I give them one

So yeah, rate me questions are interesting

• WHAT. That's so wrong! Lots of hot people don't know they're hot. And lots of fugs think they're hot shit.

• Let's rate you. Do a rate me question?

What Guys Said 9

• I think the Reality Check used to serve the purpose of removing these from the question pool, because they aren't really *informative*.

It's interesting on one-hand, sad on another, and uninformative on the rest. I wouldn't say it's really the most interesting; the only thing I find fascinating about it is how some people can be completely unattractive and yet still get 10/10s from some people because they know what they need is reassurance, heh. Not that I really mind, but it just seems ingenuine at times. It sometimes makes me feel like I want to make a rate me question just for fun, though.

• doooooooo it

• Maybe later, although I can't tell if I should do it as Anon or as me. Both has advantages and disadvantages, I have a reputation among a few, so who knows if knowing I'm me would sway them :D

• IDK, too much focus one person. The 'everyone post your body' thread was more fun.

• Anything that adds to the spank bank is fine by me.

• i think, they are entertaining but not the most interesting ones. i donĀ“t like the humiliation of people who are not that beautiful or fat... i really like seing somebody building up their confidence when people tell them that they are beautifull and stuff like that though.

• No, just people who are insecure about their self image
    and low self esteem

• Nah, I really hate rating people so never did it

• If a girl asks it...huge response is for sure.lol

• I like them. I want to see some rate me video instead... Shooooot

• No, not really. But that's just because some of us aren't shallow/obsessed with looks so we care about other things more.