Are you liking the new GAG setup?

I really like it a lot. I left here months back because I didn't like the setup and because I didn't feel that most of the users were really all that mature or giving any truly original insightful answers (and many still don't). But this nice new setup has kinda brought me back I'll admit it.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like it cuz lag has reduced significantly

What Girls Said 4

• "and because I didn't feel that most of the users were really all that mature […] (and many still don't)." lol before I read the "and many still don't part" I was gonna comment, "wait…users are more mature and thoughtful now?" lol.

I think it's ok. It seems like they're still working out some kinks…like one month the layout will be one way, then the next month it'll change. Call me change averse, but I get used to it a certain way and all thrown off when it's different lol.

Either way, GaG will always be GaG…it'll take a lot to get me to leave lol

• *facepalm* No, I'm not saying they are more mature or thoughtful now, hence why I said "and many still don't."

• …that's exactly what I was pointing out to you. That I'm glad you added the "and many still don't in there"…calm down lol

• I guess I didn't feel like the first part was all that necessary.

• I left for a while too, I love the new changes.

• Still would prefer the old look.

• I kinda like it but I think it still has a way to go.

What Guys Said 3

• I like everything except how boys and girls answers are not shown side by side anymore. I thought it was easier to compare when they were side by side.

• I'm used to it now, so it's fine.

• I preferred the side by side look