People with attractive avatar photos get more answers?

Mostly from the opposite sex? Do you notice that, too, or am I just imagining things? lol

• Yes, true.
  • No, false.
  • La‚Ķlanolin? Your name is lanolin?
  • See results.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• While I certainly find attractive Avis Eye-catching, I don't automatically answer a question based only on one's Avi. I answer questions based off of the title and desc. of the questions and only if other users haven't shared my exact same opinion (if they do I won't answer but will give upvotes/comment on answers I support).

So all an attractive avi does is make me click the profile, zoom it in, say "oh...nice..." and continue on with my day as normal.

• For the girls...yes it seems that way.

I don't know whether or not it's true for the guys. I can't tell most the time if the guy's attractive. I know that half of my questions will get lots of answers, when the other half of my questions don't get many answers.

• I say yes they do...but said "extra" answers from guys are usually frivolous flirtation attempts and not very useful

• thought didn't occur to me lol. if the text is interesting then im hooked

• yeah that's what I usually go for! Until I noticed this girl (who will remain anon for the purposes of this comment lol) with a pretty revealing picture and she had a LOT of responses from guys. The question wasn't exactly earth-shattering, so I decided to do a little hypothesizing lol

• Haha. I never put much attention into studying these things.

• lol Lanolin Lol, I know I have heard that, but I can't remember where it's from.

anyways no, it don't think that profile pics matter much, you can barely see them when on the questions page

• eh i generally answer questions that are interesting to me and only look at the picture if i click on the question

• I'm guilty of paying more attention to users with photos, especially if cute.

• I don't think so it's more about the text of the post , plus most pictures are to small unless you open up there profile to see the picture

• I have no idea. Haven't noticed anything different but then again couldn't say if I'm attractive or not. That's not my call.

I don't respond differently just because someone has a nice avatar

• yeah same. I respond based on the question.

• Oh actually I find myself more interested if there's no picture of them self. When I feel flirtatious that is. Otherwise no

• Only thing it does for me is recognising people, like "Oh, you're the one who..."

• Phhhh! Ask a religious question.. you'll get a +20 answers on that question

• I don't think so.

• I'm usually on my phone and the avatars are quite small so unless the poster mentions their profile picture I usually don't look.

• Well I answer questions if they look interesting to me

• I chose C cause it was swag

• Girls with attractive avatars yes guys not so much from what I've seen

• I should put naked picture then

• I can imagine that being true with the guys answering hot girls. I don't know about the girls though.

• Personally I pay no attention to the avatar, I just read the question titles

What Girls Said 16

• I don't know, possibly! I haven't thought to look but I will now lol. I've noticed that non-anonymous questions seem to get more answers though :)

• Yes. I've noticed it too.

• I think that's true for the most part. I also think the more well known you are here, the more answers and comments you'll get as well.

• Meh. I think it applies more for girls than for guys.

• Just like in real life...

• no wonder i dont get much answers haha

• but that bunny…!! I'd create another account just to answer twice for that little guy lol

• because I'm random... ;) but you still like the smoothness of girls :(

• STOP BEING SO JEALOUS OF THE GIRLS! girls are pretty! deal with it bro! you can't get all of our attention! you're such a attention slut lol

• I don't know... never really paid attention to that haha. Maybe. Wouldn't surprise me.

• I only ever get answers from men really

• I think it depends on the topic more than anything.

• lol I notice that too !

• It's not always that. It's about how interesting the question is.

• I believe so... And when the question is interesting

• I think it depends on the contents of the question.

• I haven't noticed this.

• you could be right about that.

• I don't even look at the icon. I only care about the topic.