Does anybody else think it's cool when people gradually get confident enough to use real pics for their avi?

It's like, awwwww they think we're safe :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't really need confidence. it needs something called "not giving a Sh*t".

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about!

I like it when people use real pictures of themselves as their avatar because it seems much more personal when they comment, question, or message you. You know who you're talking to.

And I do remember when I decided to change my picture

• I most likely will upload a photo of myself within the next upcoming months (If they still support the uploading photos feature, which I don't think they do. If that's the case I'll link the pics in my bio somewhere.) but I don't think I would make it my Avi. Simply because I like the uniqueness and seductiveness of my current Avi.

Also, I'm waiting for me to finally break out of the dread phase of life called "high school" which will be over in about a week. Once I'm my own man and never have to see those fuckers again I will reveal my true form.

• I don't think anything about it. If they post their real picture, great. If not, that's fine. I don't think less or negatively of someone just because they did not post a picture of themselves.

• Do people have to build up confidence to post a pic?

• It is kinda nice. Haha, though mine hasn't been put up out of confidence exactly. It was for someone. :3 Still though, it is kinda cool to have one up. :3

• Doxing is bad and people get butt hurt so easily on the interwebz.

• I've noticed this! I think it's cool once they feel comfortable.

• No it's just means they feel they need to get a self esteem boost from others on here.

• mmmm maybe, but not really, it is cool to see who you're talking to thought

• Better to be oh so safely anonymous.

• yeah seriously.

• yes, that actually is pretty cool, i nearly did it but not enough followers.