Has anyone here seen anyone on GAG that you know in real life?

I just saw his pic and recognized him, I even recognize the shirt he's wearing in the pic. Has anyone else seen someone here you've recognized?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, never happened to me. However, most users here do not have actual pictures of themselves so I may know someone here and just not *know* that it's them.

What Girls Said 12

• I once saw a pic of someone on the old GaG I really thought I recognized from real life. I'm not sure if I was just imaging it or not, but it weirded me out lol

• Nope, I've never encountered anyone I know in real life on here. At least not that I know of. I think that's a good thing lol.

Nor have I met any members of GAG in real life, even though so many of them live near me.

• Not really. But this girl posted a rate me picture and I thought she looked very familiar. Her picture had one of those Facebook photography signatures so I searched that on fb and then I remembered where I had seen her. Lots of mutual friends also.

• Yeah, my bestie Catbugs :3

• no, not yet

• I've seen a couple anon questions that were close to situations that I've been involved in , scary close. Perhaps there's someone I know that just likes to hide. :p

• Nope. And it's probably a good thing lol

• I've met people in real life that told me they're users on here. So yes?

• Nope. And I am glad I have not.. lol

• Yes, technically I have... of course :-P

Have I met any GAGers? No, but I really would like to meet a few and basically plan to someday.

• Yes I actually saw one of the moderators in real life while I was on a trip. at first I thought I was seeing things and then I clicked on her profile picture and then I saw her. but I'm not going to mention her username so that she doesn't freak out

• Id deactivate.

What Guys Said 10

• I sure got to know some people for real after I got here ;)

• No I haven't.. Now I'm paranoid of the possibility though.. Lol

• Yes. I have two friends who joined a while back, but they haven't been active in a long time.

• Yes. A girl on here went to high school with me. We were never friends though.

• No I haven't

• My point is GAG is as real as real life.. :)

• lol no. The odds are tiny.

• Technically, yes.

• Nope and not gonna happen

• My girlfriend... well we met on here so that's how I know her in real life.