Has anyone here seen anyone on GAG that you know in real life?

I just saw his pic and recognized him, I even recognize the shirt he's wearing in the pic. Has anyone else seen someone here you've recognized?

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, never happened to me. However, most users here do not have actual pictures of themselves so I may know someone here and just not *know* that it's them.

1|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• I once saw a pic of someone on the old GaG I really thought I recognized from real life. I'm not sure if I was just imaging it or not, but it weirded me out lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I've never encountered anyone I know in real life on here. At least not that I know of. I think that's a good thing lol.

Nor have I met any members of GAG in real life, even though so many of them live near me.

0|1
    1|0
  • Not really. But this girl posted a rate me picture and I thought she looked very familiar. Her picture had one of those Facebook photography signatures so I searched that on fb and then I remembered where I had seen her. Lots of mutual friends also.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, my bestie Catbugs :3

0|1
    0|0
  • no, not yet

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen a couple anon questions that were close to situations that I've been involved in , scary close. Perhaps there's someone I know that just likes to hide. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. And it's probably a good thing lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I've met people in real life that told me they're users on here. So yes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. And I am glad I have not.. lol

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes, technically I have... of course :-P

Have I met any GAGers? No, but I really would like to meet a few and basically plan to someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I actually saw one of the moderators in real life while I was on a trip. at first I thought I was seeing things and then I clicked on her profile picture and then I saw her. but I'm not going to mention her username so that she doesn't freak out

0|1
    0|0
  • Id deactivate.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 10

• I sure got to know some people for real after I got here ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • No I haven't.. Now I'm paranoid of the possibility though.. Lol

3|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I have two friends who joined a while back, but they haven't been active in a long time.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. A girl on here went to high school with me. We were never friends though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't

0|1
    0|0
  • My point is GAG is as real as real life.. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • lol no. The odds are tiny.

0|1
    0|0
  • Technically, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope and not gonna happen

1|1
    1|0
  • My girlfriend... well we met on here so that's how I know her in real life.

0|0
    1|0