Is there a lack of communication on GAG?

From the questions I read and respond to daily, I've noticed that most Askers are asking things to the wrong person. They shouldn't be asking to a stranger, they should be asking the actual person whom the situation concerns.

Yes, some questions are quite valid because the Asker may genuinely not know what to do in complicated situations. But when it's a matter of mixed signals or what the person may be thinking for doing certain actions, shouldn't the Asker be asking them questions and solving the issue themselves without relying on an outsider's response?

I don't mean to sound rude, I simply want to know if more people feel this way!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Realistically this place should not exist. Most forums shouldn't.

• Actually you know what the better question is? Why are people so afraid of one another?

• you're giving ba too early

• Sorry to disappoint but timing also helps when picking MH

What Guys Said 6

• "He stuck it in my butt and I screamed. Do you think he took it personally?"

Why don't you FUCKING ASKING HIM YOURSELF? HE'S RIGHT THERE. WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE MIND READERS? I can PROMISE you, PROMISE YOU, that you will get a more accurate answer from him, instead of asking us.

• Sometimes, but I wouldn't say all the time... I know girls tend to think almost every problem can be solved by talking and I tried that for a while with a few different things in the past and it did nothing but make things worse. The thing about the site is that if the person should be talking to their partner instead of the forum people would tell them that's the solution.

• It's good for simple preference questions or trying to understand the other sex, but not for "what should I do advice. "

• too many people pander on here...people should not be pandering in their questions

• Of course. Oftentimes, the lack of communication here seems to stem from a lack of courage and a fear of the truth.

• Absolutely. Many of the more stupid questions are the sort of questions one shouldn't bother asking strangers on the internet.

It's like.. ask him/her. Ask a doctor. Ask your teacher. Ask a parent.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, the questions they ask on here, like "How would my bf/gf respond if I said this or did that?" or "How will so and so feel if this or that happened?"

• Yes, but they aren't comfortable with that. I will also tell them to talk to said person

• It's so much easier! I mean, when I give someone advice, I can't be 100% accurate because I don't know the story first hand. People only write so much.

• Yes, and it will be from their perspective

• Yes, people should be direct and ask the appropriate person. But then again if they didn't GaG would be nothing. Like you wouldn't be asking this question about them :(

• That's very true! It is the purpose of the website, I just feel like with some questions, it's fairly obvious that you should be talking with the person than typing to a website for reassurance.

• I totally agree !