Am I the only one who thinks adults shouldn't have contact with minors on GAG?

I've seen this creepy thing here of men and women over 18 answering sexual questions from minors here. Is that not odd to anyone else?

I'm not meaning to demonize older people or make it seem like they shouldn't be here. If the intent is to inform then why not. It's the flirty answers that just make me cringe.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends on the type of question. Like if a young girl says, "does the first time hurt" and some older person gives an appropriate response... I don't see the harm.

It's like talking about "the birds and the bees."

But I'm really straight forward and non-creepy. I also don't really read too many of the other comments so maybe I haven't seen what you have.

• Thanks. I just really like a non creepy approach. Like yesterday I saw a old man say a minor was "nice" because she said she works out naked. And yes she was probably looking got attention (that's what kids do) but I just feel like the adult is supposed to keep stuff like that under control. An adult doesn't have to give in to the flirtation dog minors.

• If there is a creepy answer report it.

• Alright. Thanks :)

What Guys Said 18

• I'd only see it creepy if the person was deliberately messaging their inbox with that kinda stuff.

In the end it's really the parent's responsibility to know what their child is doing online. There's plenty of creeps on the internet, but honestly, this day and age, it's like people want the protection without common sense responsibility. It's getting to a point where telling a parent to watch their kid is gonna be considered "offensive."

• I think it is creepy. I find myself avoiding those posts for just that reason.

• To be totally honest, yeah, it makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

The most sexual thing I'd ever say to an under 18'er is to tell them to be careful in whatever they decide to do and to educate themselves as much as humanly possible.

Anything more than that crosses a line that I'm just not personally comfortable with.

• Thank you. Another non perv :)

• Thank you. :-) It was a good question!

• Just imagine it's your son or daughter asking you that same question. That's the way I answer the young members.

• I think you're the only one who feels this way.

• I feel weird about it and try to avoid under 18 questions. You can't stop them from reading other answers but giving direct answers to a sub 18 year old about blowjobs seems wrong.

• Thank you. I hate that nobody else understand this concept.

• Anyone who uses this site or ANY online forum site should know what they are dealing with

• Is it now weird for adults and minors to discuss sex?

I know it can be a social taboo- but people ( especially kids) need to learn about it somehow.

• This is a great point.

• With an adult who isn't your mom or dad and haven't been trained or appointed to talk to minors about sex? Yes sir. And sometimes on gag the education gets a little flirty lol

• I'm actually okay with it as long as they are open about it. I am freaked out when they lie about their age though. D:

• Adults here are answering their questions, not seducing them. Do you really think minors would get better answers from other minors? Or from p*rn sites?

• I've seen flirty answers.

• When you witness improper behavior towards a minor, report it to the admins.

• Ok thanks

• yeah, it's kinda weird when there's a user that's under 18 and asking about losing her viriginity to someone... yuck

• Nothing weird. Not all people speak as much about virginity as Americans and Arabs.

• *sarcasm* Yes, because teens get the best advice from other dumb teens. */sarcasm*

• I'm speaking more about like rating questions. And "do you think it's hot if..." Questions.

• lol :) I seriously think people are way too freaked out over internet pervs. They should be worried about the neighbour kid next door who can't afford condoms lmao.

• Lol that's true

• Yeah because maturity comes with age...

• GG should have site just for kids and teen only

• Why do they come here then?

• Who? The people who are old enough to have kids jobs and spouses? Or kids who come on here after school when they're bored?

• The kids they ask and they get answers thats all

• I'm sure those under 18 are aware what their asking. Most here lie about their age. If your older enough to understand sex than your older enough to ask sexual questions.

• The problems arise when adults flirt with children.

• I agreed. They do. but that doesn't mean you can take advantage of their need for attention.

• I don't talk much and besides I'm to ugly to be seen with a woman anyways.

• Well, than your too immature to be here if you think Adults shouldn't have contact with minors on GAG , why not make
    the GAG website age limited 25 and older , this seems to
    be the most mature level on here?

• Did you even read anything? The update? I have a problem with flirty replies. Can't an adult talk to a child without flirting?

• You all do realize that age guards on the internet are useless right? The only trace of you lying is a digital footprint that only people with mad computer skills and/or a high security clearance can see.

• But it's nice to see an effort still lol

• People who think it works are...naive. People who do it and understand it's not efficient, it's all about legal issues. If you don't have an age gate on a clearly explicit site, thats asking to be sued.

What Girls Said 7

• why can't people with more
    experience help those with less?

• I agree. It's the flirty answers to the sexual questions that I'm more concerned about.

• Not odd to me; especially if they are going at it, in the appropriate manner

I think its best for them to learn from someone with experience and not just relying on the peers.

• I agree, but at least its somewhat monitored here

• Well maybe minors shouldn't be asking sexual questions..

• I agree with that too actually

• But it's not like having sex under 18 is illegal. They are allowed to have sex so how is denying access to information helpful?

• When I think of minors I think of early teen years. Kids that early shouldn't be worried about anything sexual lol

• The huge age range is kinda weird to me, honestly. I think the site should be 18+

• Depends on the answer, but they and WE need older people to answer because they have better experience in life than us. Which could be very helpful.

• Did it help you when you needed advice?

• I wasn't on gag when I started having sex. I didn't start having sex or wondering about it til 16.

• don't mind me im just looking for my 10ft pole

• Huh?

• Yea which is why he is defending pervs. But I blocked him

• I should do the same.