Do you ever think of a really awesome question for G@G then get mad at yourself for not writing it down to remember it?

I had a fantastic idea for a question late last night but wanted to save it for this afternoon during peak times.. I then woke up this morning completely forgetting what the damn question was.. Do you guys do this?

• Dude it's not a big deal.. Gain some perspective.
  • Yes I do this ALL THE TIME!
  • Why do you plan some of your life around G@G?
  • I love your hipster glasses.
  • That's a wicked green hoodie.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a wicked green hoodie :P
    And it's happened before, definitely!

• It's my camouflage when out in the woods. Don't want the coyotes to find me.. Yes I understand how ridiculous that statement sounds so there's no need to remind me lol

• Okay that's better than what I expected.. I thought I was just painfully unfunny.

• Not at all LOL. If I don't respond to you, assume I didn't see it :P

What Girls Said 30

• Your hoodie is green? I thought it was gray...wow. I must be colorblind. My life has been a lie. D:

I always forget things, and then it'll be on the tip of my tongue, yet I can't quite think of it. But I know it's still there somewhere. Then I remember it when it's too late. xD

• gray? Gray is too bland a color for me to wear.. I like earth tones.

That happens to me too sometimes.. It's like it gets lost in my brain and I have to seek it out again at a later date.

• Evil genius has always been an interesting profession to me.

• I think it's the screen resolution and all that jazz - colors look different on different devices. ;)

• Love your glasses <33
    And yes I have done that a couple of times, and think how think how helpful it would have been

• I did this the other day. its so disheartening :( lol

• Yeah especially when I feel like I'm really onto something interesting or enlightening.

• I LOVE THIS CITE, thought some questions are creepy or crappy, OTHERS i JUST LIKE TO HELP PEOPLE, knowing that they are not alone, and if them asking question here because family DOES NOT GET IT, even at my age is sucks some times. SO KEEP THE QUESTION COMING AND HOPE we all can have fun doing and HELP TOO!!!

• Ughh YES! At night I think of them, I promise myself that I will remember it, then i wake up and totally forget it.

• If I think of it I write it down if it's really good...then ask it... xD

• I like your style I am too lazy to right it down. I solute you lol

• It's interesting to get other people's opinions, so I am glad myself when I write them down on paper...

• I have absolutely amazing, magnificent, fantastic, brilliant ideas for questions like every other minute, I swear. You just never get to see them because I forget them immediately. I SWEAR.

• Yes I do that all the time lol - and I always thought you wore a red hoodie lol

• Nopes i just kinda pull questions out of my ass

• I do, but not All the time. : )

• Yes. 'Tis why @GirlsAskGuys need a "Save Draft" feature. *hint hint*

• No, why do you wait until the peak time? Nonsense.

• I have strtd liking my bestfrnd , but now he has a gf and i dnt know why i feel so jealous , it was my idea tht he shld be in a relationshp but now i dnt feel good i dnt knw why? what shall i do? shall i avoid him? but how will i avoid him he is my best frnd..

• Yep yep I do that all the time... lost too many good questions Hate my brain for that haha :) short term memory loss :P

• Yes I do that often, it can be annoying. Someone told me to record it on my smart phone, not a bad idea. But I have yet to do that :)

• I voted d. I just love everything about you redthread!
    I never have good questions so I wouldn't know!

• Hmm how do you know everything about me? :)

• Ha ha - done!

• haha I'm strange I know.

• Yes 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• yes i have that a lot and than i'm like : why do i even care? :p loooll

but it's a nice hoodie tho :p haha

• Yeah I can't remember anything so i have to ask it right away before I forget haha

• No, Shut up.

• You are so adorable. Following. xD

• Yes all the time , i had over 5 questions these 2 days, and i forgot everything

• Good thing I'm not the only one.. Not in the sense that I'm glad other people are forgetful too :P

• Hahah , well , its annoying to forget

• I don't always post Questions, but when i do I'll make sure it's provoking enough.

• no i find all my questions boring hahah

• I do this with ideas in general U_U

• B, D, AND EEE!!! Yeah there pretty cool clothing items. Lol clothing items! :p

• I do this sometimes.

• get off GAG homie!!

• I spend plenty of time off GAG!!! I have internet on my phone and a charger in my car though.. lmao

• dude, you are a beast!!

• ROAR!!! *pounds chest with fists*

• I have before, yes.
    Lately though, my "good question" well has been dry.
    Someone inspire me! :-P

• Sometimes it happens

What Guys Said 26

• well damn, i had a fantastic answer but i forgot it in a haze of vodka. but i'd love a green hoodie like the one i had back in the day that repulsed everyone i knew, please send me one of those so i can repulse them again. please?

• voted b, doesn't happen all the time but it definitely happens

• E...Just got the whole green hoodie game in a chokehold.

• Lol I thought I was the only one. I come up with some brilliant ideas, concepts, and questions in the shower but forget them later. So far, I've only been able to save about three questions and those three so far have been my most answered questions on here.

• At least you've remembered a few gems. Glass half full and all that.

• Yes I do, but eventually out of no where I'll remember some form of that question I forgot. I also get mad over coming up with a really awesome question only to have it removed, I guess the Admins feel's tho's questions are too much for the average G@Gers to comprehend.

• I've actually never had a question removed I don't think.. Maybe I'm too tame?

• Already had 3 removed since yesterday. It could be too that your just Admins pet (teachers pet).

• It could be.. I've been here for a while lol

• I personally post my questions the moment I conceive them, so I don't actually forget them over time. Yay!

• No, it's just gag.

I don't remember any point in my life where I've specifically thought of any q to ask on a forum unless I was actively logged into the forum and viewing it @ that moment. Although I'll vote E cause the hoodie lol

• Well I don't specifically do it for this forum. Usually a topic will just pop into my head and I want to hear people's opinions on it.

Yep the hoodie has mystical power.

• Haha mystical power?

And I don't know I've never done it for any forum, if a question pops into my head that I want opinions on I ask it immediately.

• Yes it seems to be a major identifier for me on here for whatever reason. You're wiser than I am for asking it immediately.

• This happens very often to me. I gotta start writing them down. Ugh.

• That is a high-quality hoodie.

It doesn't happen here very much, but in other places I forget ideas for discussions. More often I just forget things I wanted to say to people or what I went downstairs to get.

• Haha I like your poll they are funny actually I really do hate it when I say to myself I will later post a question and then I forget later what the question that I wanted to ask was and can't post it it drives me nuts.

• Oh yeah. All the time. Usually in places where I'm not using my phone, I'll come up with a question and then as soon as I have access to my phone I forgot the question

• I have a note on my phone for GaG questions i want to ask.

Jot it down before u forget!

• Story of my life man.

That being said, sometimes if you actually do get something jotted down late at night that you think is brilliant, the next morning you'll look at it and realize it's rubbish. I do this with guitar riffs all the time.

• All the time it is so annoying to forget.

• ALL THE TIME! *tears this place apart!*

• well at least you remembered this question.

• Yes I do. It happens to me all the time.

• I think I may have in the past, although I've forgotten now.

• Yeah that happens a lot with me.

• Sh!!!* ! Those results surprised me, I am giving no F***ks

• Oh my God...you have no idea how many times I've done this. And not just here.

• Well, I don't use it. But I'd imagine I'd do it all the time! lol

• You're sex king!! I chose D

• my problem is how to word the question with out getting banned

• Damn I've never had that issue.

• some times it pays to ask questions of any type on here even if people think questions are stupid

• No, what often happens is I think of a question I want to ask but I just can't be bothered to ask it, there's all the thinking how to word it and typing and then I must get that annoying "you haven't chosen mh yet" message and then I must choose a mh, asking questions isn't worth it

• This is a great place to ask questions you don't feel comfortable asking those around you