A question to the old timers on GAG--what do you like the most about this site?

I mean if you can be here regularly for years, then you must have liked GAG a lot, right? No? :PPP Haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the familiarity I have with certain users that have been here for a while.. I even remember some who had different accounts in the past. Overall it's the users that I like about this site.

• *ear starts burning* :P

• Fool you? I wouldn't dare do such a thing ;)

• Thanks for MH.

What Guys Said 5

• I enjoy helping people. Makes me feel good about myself.
    It's great to get help in return.
    I get to learn by reading other questions and answers.
    I actually get awarded for my work and fun here.
    This is always available when I'm bored and have nothing to do.

• It's an excellent time waster.

Oh, and it's fun to read and answer some questions. Interesting things pop up all the time. If you don't check it regularly you feel like you're missing out.

• I love trying to help as I have been everywhere, done most of it and if my answer helps, I did good.

• i enjoy the company of immature people and this site has plenty of them

• That I'm on it. It's kind of like a sweet paradox that I've created for myself.

Nah just kidding, it's the peoples, what else?

What Girls Said 6

• I really like how diverse it is. I live in a very rural area with mostly the same types of people everywhere with the same views on everything. It's nice to be able to come on here and get diverse and unique perspectives on things from people all over the world.

I also just enjoy giving advice and helping people:)

• I want to live in a countryside :-)

• Yeah, I really like it. I like having plenty of space, the quietness, and the beauty and serenity of nature. The only down side is that you don't meet many people who are "different." Living in a small, rural community, most people think the same. Which is why I like this site:)

• I'm not an old-timer...but the other users are what's awesome about this site.

• People
    Filll

• Really?

• Ni de ou xiang jiu shi zhe zhong xi huan mental filtering and disqualifying the positive de ren, suo yi ta de le you1 yu4 zheng4 xiang zi sha.

• I agreed

• The funny questions and some users on here.

• I'd say it's the people, of course.
    That's the best and worst thing about any forum like this.

I also landed a job, so that's pretty sweet, haha!

• I think most of the regular long- timers must have liked GAG a lot, since they stay despite so much complaints about the changes/upgrades on GAG. Haha :-D I take this opportunity to thank you and all the other admin for all the hard work.I have seen a number of improvements in this new GAG since the first day it was launched.Thanks again for always listening and trying to make GAG a better place for all GAGers :-)

• Aww, I'm so happy to hear that!
      I am, and WE are :-)
      Thank you!!!

• Honestly I like it better than other media sites, its like you can talk to anyone get to know new people. Plus they aren't letting everyone know what they are doing each second, what they are eating, tell you how much they hate haters blah blah blah. I been on this site for 6 years and I don't know for the most part its different questions and new people I like it, I don't like all the changes but its not like they are making extreme or dumb changes that MySpace did or Facebook is making.