If you changed your avatar do you think many people would remember you as a user?

If you changed your avatar do you think many people would still remember you as a user or do you think people pay too little attention to usernames to remember? are you memorable enough?

0|0
8|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Nobody remembers me (at least I don't think) so I don't think changing my avatar will make any difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say yes because im an old ass user; I've been here awhile!

Also my username has no numbers (no offense Catie lol ) so i know my username is unique. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes the RedThread logo is a staple in this neighborhood.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think people would probably remember.

0|2
    0|0
  • For meh to remember them, i have to like them and than their username will automatically get recorded to da back of ma brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I change mine every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone has really looked @ my avatar lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know exactly.
    But my user name is different so those came across my comments or any interaction should remember me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I haven't been around long enough and I don't post nearly as much as some other users do on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope im not remembered for my pic only my good qnd bad advice

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, some people would probably notice me. Not many though

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea :o

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt the would, as I doubt the remember me as it is now.

0|0
    0|0
    • ...Llorandoooo. I would remember :D

• Thanks, I'd remember you too, unless you changed your name along with your avatar. It's pretty hard to forget a cool name like Harakiri =D.

• Same with llorando :D whenever I see your name, I go "llorandoooooooooo" in my head :P

• No, because I am relatively new.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done this lots of times. There are always people who get confused.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have changed avatars a dozen times. people remember the name if they're intelligent

0|0
    0|0
  • I could never change, people would have feet withdrawal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think most people would still know who I am..

and those that didn't pick up on the name without the pic...

Would catch on by my style...

1|2
    0|0
  • Meh, maybe. I post a lot but I'm not sure how recognizable my username is.

1|1
    0|0
  • I change my avatar all the time, hasn't resulted in identity issues thus far :p

1|2
    0|0
  • How could anyone forget all my sexy! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I would still be remembered

1|0
    0|0
  • I change my avi all the time and people always compliment the hot guy I put up.

0|1
    0|0
  • probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • People have gotten used to the name Sparrow because of my position.
    For a while, I used images from Romantically Apocalyptic, and while I received comments that they didn't "seem" like me, people still knew me (again, nature of the job).

I was surprised at the reaction when I changed it back to a photo of myself though, after having other kinds of photos up for a while.
    VERY surprised at the reaction with this last change. People are too kind :-)

1|0
    0|0