Are people on this site like the people in real life?

Some of the people here annoy me so much. Like the women haters. There's a specific group of guys on this site who seem to hate women just because they don't have girlfriends. And In all their questions it's like they're attacking these women just because they blame the females for not having girlfriends. And a lot of these guys seem to think that they know just So much about all the women in the world. It pisses me off. And I've also noticed some men haters as well. But it seems more common in this site where the guys basically hate women because of their lack of romantic life. Are there a lot of people like these in real life? Because I haven't noticed it at all in real life whereas online there's so many

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. The people online who spend a lot of time online tend to be egotistical, superficial, arrogant, antagonistic, etc. because they don't have the courage to do so in person. This is, in part, because they have anonymity and, in part, because there is no interpersonal communication. They can't say what they're really thinking when looking at you face to face but they will go home and say it to you on the internet... anonymously.

There are people all around you in daily life who don't like men or don't like women because they're victimizing themselves.

What Guys Said 11

• This is how most men would respond to the BS they have to hear every day from dumbass feminists and their apologists. And some do have the cahonas to respond in this manner. Your assumption that they respond like this because they do not have girlfriends could not be further from the truth. It is mainly because they have been with many women that they do not put pussy on the pedestal and can therefore see more clearly. It is the white-knight morons who are still on the blue pill and try to come to the defence of moronic chicks like yourself.

• It is mainly because everyone on here is behind a computer screen and since they are, they feel like they can say whatever they want without minding others feelings.

When in reality if they saw anyone on here face to face in person they would not dare say half the stuff they say on here, don't let what you see on here represent your stereotype of guys, some might be like that, but there are a lot more guys who actually respect women as they should

• Everybody on this site also exists in real life, you're just not going to hear them ranting about how terrible men/women are in person lol

• Yes there are quite a few men here that blame women for their lack of success.. You really can't tell them anything different because they won't listen.

• People's real opinions come out on the anonymous internet.

• this site is terrible and should have never been made

• I do believe there are a lot of men who dislike women in real life but I can assure you, it's not due to the lack of having them. Quite the opposite. After reading this question I sat down & thought how many people I know who lost EVERYTHING to a woman. Or got royally screwed over in some form or another.

Men-7
    women-0

That's just an example.

Hell, even my brother is working his ass off morning to nite just to make ends meet because he's forced to support some lazy bum princess who cheated on HIM.

When young guys constantly hear this all their lives or see it happen to someone they know, and most have, what are they suppose to think? Especially when this site is riddled with self righteous princesses.

• no one forced you to come here. and of course the guys blame the females for not having girlfriends because its not the guys fault for being unwanted by girls in the first place and cause girls dont understand guys and expect them to be something they are not. you dont notice these things in real life cause you can't read peoples thoughts. also maybe it annoys people like you cause you have such a fabulous have-everything-you-want life,.,., must be nice

• I have a suggestion get plastic surgery become a man, than see how it feels to be rejected over and over again. Than go back to a woman and rewrite the and you'll see why so many men hate women.

• You notice so called "women haters" most likely because you take too much personally. Men generally are more confrontational and direct/blunt. We'll get in your face aggressively and tell you to go fuck yourself when you're creating drama. That doesn't mean we hate women, we just have limited patience for internet warrior princesses. Most girls don't go spouting off tons of random shit in men's faces with utter disregard for basic respect in real life, so they don't tend to catch hostility in return. Behave yourself and those so called "woman hater" probably won't be hating on you unless they're just trolling.

What Girls Said 3

• There are many women haters in the world.

• There are many women haters but many women lover's too. Same with women and men.

• you have got every kind of people GAG..you can't change anything about it

• Well I don't know if people are like this. But I do get annoyed a lot makes me feel I prob wouldn't really get a lot with most of the people. Mostly likely id tolorate most of them and be nice and only talk to them if I needed to or if they talk to me. But maybe their diff in person but i dont think they really all this is their openion if they will say it on here that prob what their thinking in real life to so I jus wouldn't wanna assoiate with them. And im sure they feel prob mutual about it with me and that fine by me. Then again i dont have guy friends lol not that I can't be a great friend to some guys.
    I use to have a guy friend like that rant how girls only wanted sex, money and it pissed me off because he said all women when i am a women and so is my mothery sisters and my gfs plus other women and i told him not all women were like that at all. Some maybe but not all. can't put your crappy past and assume that all women and if you act like that the girls will be annoyed and pissed.