How has the info and experience on this site changed your life?

Have you become a noticeably different person since you joined this site? How has it changed you? Do your family hate the time you spend here? Is it a substitute for something?

This question has attracted nice people.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm just like you.

• How are you like me?

• I like your name and I read into your understanding through it although your profile is private. We are all entitled to and can have abundance. What you speak you create.

• Thanks again. Growth and Abundance is always available. We can allow it if we realise it first as it's always been there. :)

What Girls Said 6

• I've realized the abundance of truly clueless/socially awkward people out there. Its really eye opening realizing how many men/woman know nothing of social norms or how to interact with other people let alone the opposite sex. So many have so much bitterness/disdain for people I actually worry about the safety of those around them.

I don't spend that much time on here. I come when I'm bored, I use this site to get amazon gift cards.

• Thanks. Its an eye-opener and should make each one feel they are not alone. I put it down to the system that causes us to become parents when we are ill-prepared ourselves.

• hmm… tbh the site hasn't phased me much in the real world. i mean of course iv learned a lot, but nothing that is crucial to this stage of my life.
    in general the people here r great, i guess its changed my life in playing this role of 'that thing i do when I'm bored' lol, so its my new and effective time killer… or time waster=/ but i manage=]

• Its definitely done a lot to me positively. I have seen such BEAUTIFUL people on here, with such amazing personalities and so much to offer mentally and emotionally that it literally made me even more positive than before. Honestly, I can't even express how much love and acceptance and admiration I have in my heart for so many people on here... They're all just so beautiful. Its simply amazing how you can build such a beautiful connection with people online, even if you haven’t met them in person. Just the way everyone is so understanding and can express themselves freely without judging one another is a blessing. I have honestly gotten to experience something magical- getting to know so many awesome people who genuinely make my eyes tear and put a smile on my face as well as happiness in my heart. I love them all from the bottom of my heart <3

This place was my getaway from a heartbreak I experienced… and I couldn’t be more grateful for the wonderful experience I had here.

• You just missed MH because of timing. Thank you. These lovely people are also hiding a lot of inner pain if you read when they pour their hearts out. The whole of humanity seems to be struggling with something. Largely caused by mans inhumanity to man.

• That’s straight to the point and well-put! Thank you <3 Very true

• You're welcome. You have wisdom beyond your years and an amazing ability to express yourself.

• I like reading opinions from people. Sometimes the people around you don't even give you best advice, but it's always better to hear the raw truth than and an ugly lie. & I'm new so I don't spend that much time on here yet.

• The raw truth than an ugly lie. You may have coined a phrase. This is what I would like to hear at funerals.

• Lol I can't take all the credit for that phrase. I heard someone say it on tv.

• I get very honest opinions so in some way it helped me but did not change me in any way.

• The experience, absolutely.
    The information, to a certain point.
    I have learned from people. Even looking at my posts when I first joined, and now... it's clear SOMETHING rubbed off on me.

What Guys Said 5

• I beleive a site cannot influence a person to an extent..I would say it’s a combination of your ideas and the composition of your actions which does that. They both cannot work independent of each other.

• Does it not reflect yourself back at you, as do the people whom you meet?

• not for me.. but you got a point there and i belive thats true for most people who had a chance to interact with different people and theirs viewpoints can influence them..

• Nope. ( to short )

• I was glad to meet a Japanese girl here to teach me about modern Japan. It diversified my views a lot and I love trolling

• I've become softer towards women

• What do you mean? Nicer, kinder, tolerant? Why, how were you before?

• This is my social interaction at the moment. I would use the word substitute