Are Rate Me question actually allowed?

Are Rate Me question actually allowed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course why wouldn't they? As long as they're not but naked I don't see what wrong:)

• Put ur pic up so we can rate it :p

• Good night :)

What Guys Said 10

• Apparently because there's so many of them. I want to know where the hell they all came from? I've been on here for 3.5 years and this is the first time of seen them in such prolific numbers. They just flooded in within the last month or so like it's the newest rage. It is crazzzzyyyyyy.

• Haven't you noticed the increased amount of rate me questions the last couple of weeks?

• Yes they are, as I've asked my first one earlier, and lots of other G@Gers ask them too, so you can ask rate me questions to your hearts content.

• Yes you can ask rate me questions but you can't ask rate me questions to another person like "what do you think of my friend ashley" or "who's hotter"

• Yep. It's allowed.

• Ya, you just can't ask to rate someone else.

• They spawn faster than rabbits.

• It seems they are perfectly fine now. They used to get taken down pretty quick.

• They are but there's one every 15 minutes.

• They weren't allowed until the recent reboot of the site. Now they are allowed.

What Girls Said 5

• yep it is.
    "- Questions asking members to rate the appearance of anyone other than yourself will be removed as Spam. "

• Yes they are allowed as long as the picture is appropriate and the question is about yourself and not anyone else.

• Yes they are

• Yeah they are.

• Yes, "Rate me" questions are allowed.
    Just make sure you include a link to your photo, please don't just ask people to look at your avatar (since those can change).
    Also, don't ask GAGers to rate anyone else, just you.
    And keep the photos clean, of course :-)