Girls, what was your best pick up line you received from a guy? and guys what was your best pick up line you did to pick a girl?

Girls, what was your best pick up line you received from a guy? and guys what was your best pick up line you did to pick a girl?

Updates:
I got rejected by girls. I told her, "Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see. I thought it was cute but I don't know why they rejected me.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It wasn't really a pick up line but he said, " I saw your smile from across the room and I decided I had to know you."
    it was cute haha

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Do you have an inhaler? Cause I heard you got that a$$ ma.

2|1
    0|0
  • This was never used on me, I heard it elsewhere and thought it was really cute :D

Was your father a thief?
    Because someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

Awwwwwww :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I had said that I fell a lot - because I /do/; I'm always tripping over flat surfaces and falling up and down the stairs. He simply replied, "And I'll catch you every single time." It was sweet, and cheesy - something I'm not into - but it wasn't like one of those typical pickup lines. xD worked.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• "Hey, how's it goin'?"

Although my GAG messaging pickup line is sometimes:
    "Damn gurl, u be like da finest 4 realz!"

My dad swears he used to say to girls "Got a name?" and that it worked, but I think he's full of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Do you like calling guys 'Daddy'?"

0|0
    0|0