Leaving GAG soon, I'd like to say bye to my friends here. You can ask me any question or vent your problems before I go?

Hello everyone, some of you know me really well, some of you probably don't (hi~)

I'm going to be disappeared from GAG soon, but i'm not sure when exactly though haha
It would be horrible if I leave without saying good bye to friends here, so i've decided to post question here. But I'll probably here for few days (hopefully), so I'll do my best to post some other questions as well :)

It's been really honored to meet all nice people here, I've learned a lot, especially adult English... (too much detail information that i've never expected haha).

Lastly I'd like to give everyone here an advice that,
I really hope you love the way you are, because you are hot inside and outside :), you helped me to go through real hard time in my life and you've been awesome friends to me, even ones I haven't talked in person, your questions and opinions were somethings that I really enjoyed so, thank you:) hopefully I can come back in the future :)

you can ask me any question before I go, I'll do my best to answer them or you can vent your problems too :) Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't think anyone is going to miss you more than me Mei. If I could have someone stay, I would choose you. I would even give you my spot :) You set a great example for others just by being yourself and did more than you realize for the site in the short time you were here. I think you unknowingly influenced a lot of people on here in a beneficial way. You gave more to others than you know and always brought people up. It's very admirable. I've definitely been inspired and touched. I hope we get to met again soon and carry on where we were, if not I will always remember your Winnie the Pooh quote :)

• Thank you Bryan! :) haha sooo heart warmed by your letter now. I will miss you too :D

What Guys Said 37

• I liked your questions. I appreciate so many "most helpful" answer selections from you. I can tell you have had a lot of fun here.

You didn't write the reason you are leaving so I am not going to ask; if you wanted anyone to know you would have told them. You can always message me if you like because I'm mostly on here to be in the business of being helpful.

Just remember GAG is not all western/English speaking culture. It is an advice site which draws three categories of people that over-represent compared to a "normal" population.
    1) People who need help bad enough to ask on an advice site.
    2) Highly evolved individuals who feel they can share their experiences with those in need.
    3) Trolls (virtue of being on the internet).

Your many portraits really show a creative side. I've had the same boring one for like... too long.

Bye!! My Live Feed will be less interesting with you gone. Too bad I never got to know you better, you seem like a really interesting person.

• yay one of my favourites on GAG~~ hi hi :D thank you for your sweet words as always, I loved your opinions, I couldn't resist on giving you the MHs :P Wish you the best as well. Hopefully I can stay here for few more days and post more questions :D

• That's good =-) The shadow of you leaving will make answering them sad, but I'll do my best!

• Thank you :D

• I'll be really sad to see you go, Mei! I know that many of us will miss your presence around here. You have a very gentle and caring spirit, and I just hope that the hard time you've experienced is now in your past. :-)

• Dodgers~ :) I'll remember you, the example of a guy who is hot inside and outside, not to mention your amazing voice and smart, romantic, caring personality, haha
      hope we have more guys like you in the world and thank you~~ :D

• Wow, thank you so much Mei. :-) Even in leaving you manage to be humble and so incredibly sweet. This little corner of the world is definitely better because of you, and I hope you don't underestimate that.

Indeed, GaG will be a lesser place as a result of your absence, but the world definitely needs more Meis. :-)

• Thank you~ you will be missed! :D

• I'll inbox you ^_^

• If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.

• Oh goodness, you also... why are all the nicest people running away?
    I know why, the evolution of the site is not what we would like it to be. But GAG is more or less a community and people like you, Bubbie, Daph,... were actually starting to become friends.
    I just ask it, if you like to stay in touch feel free to post me a message with an e-mail address.
    No obligation but losing friends is easing than making friends so if okay I would like to stay in touch :-)

• Hello Hans~ thank you :) my email address is my user name with gmail.com :) haha we can keep it touch. I won't be able to use internet for a while so i may reply you late though :) haha any how it was also nice knowing you, i enjoyed your honest and caring comments!!! :) wish you the best!

• Thanks for that nice feedback! I posted a short e-mail to test that I've got the mail address right :-)

• I wish you well in all you do
    in health, happiness, i found
    GAG by accident and glad i did
    the people are very nice here
    no one judges me on anything
    I hope you come back in the future
    I wish you well in career decisions
    making , don't take shit off any man
    God Bless You in all you do.

• Good byes are so dramatic even if they are online lol I think i don't know you but since you are a gager and probably a nice person i wish you the very best of life ahead! Just remember if later in life you become rich don't forget to gift me a jet lol Yes i'm talking about billions ;)

• :) I guess I have to save a lot of money then haha, thank you, wish the best for you.

• Thanks but why are you leaving?:s

• Ah my superhero sidekick! You will always be my backup okay? No matter where you go in life or where you end up :)

We haven't chatted much but I will miss you a lot. You have a charisma that is hard to match.

• Yay my Superhero~ please keep GAG world safe for me~ :D I will miss you too especially when I need moral support or when I cannot reach the top bookshelves haha

• Of course of course :) Green Hood will be always in my heart :P

• Yay! Likewise!

• Hopefully you come back!! Your questions/posts are always worth reading. You are a smart and a very sweet girl. there's not many on here I can say that about.

• Thank you~~ :D I did enjoy your comments as well!! I'll do my best to come back. Wish you the best :)

• You were always a real sweetheart. You'll be missed around here :)

• :) thank you rthomas, I'll remember you, smart, romantic, caring, steamy hot guy who loves Disney music but doesn't like twilight :)

• D'aaawww, you're too freaking sweet :)

Hope you change your mind about leaving :p

• haha thank you :D

• My question is why are so many people leaving did they cut the pay or what

• hahaha I know~~ I wonder why too :P

• hahaha XD, I won't play with your emotions i promise :P

• Yeah i bet you tell all the guyz that, im very fragile on the inside, i will have too think about it, i dont know if can handle you hurting me again, its just too much, you know i can't stay mad at you who am i kidding

• "If only we could always live in dreams
    If only we could make of life
    what, in dreams, it seems
    But in the real world
    We must say real goodbyes"

• Why are u leaving =O
    Dont broke the promise that we make =

U can't be leaving forever..when ur bored, u can always log back in to chk up on us.

• haha my friend~~ I will miss you tooooo :D and I think you know that already :)

• Thank you:)

• Oh yes mei, i have one more request...to see ur luvly face for da last time. Will u grant my wish =x

• Well I've never met you so first off hello (:

Its cool you are saying good bye before leaving.

Questions? I have to many lol.

Whatever it is your doing I hope you find happiness in

• Thanks :)
      you've answered to few of my questions so I remember you but hi~ hahaha you can ask me questions before I leave, I'll do my best to help you! :)

• Lol have a good one hun. Hope to see you around soon , if you're ever in my area we'll grab a drink and shoot the breeze

• Awesomeee :D thank you haha

• Meibay,

You've always seemed pretty cool, which means that the people who follow you are probably also cool.

Can I have first dibs on all your followers?

• :) hahaha Thank you~I've always enjoyed your questions too, (but couldn't answer them much, they were a bit hard for me to answer them :) )
      hope I didn't make any grammar mistakes before that can bother you :) especially is/are haha

• Lmao. The friend of my friend is my friend.

• hahaha :) thanks

• I always though you had a hot stomach :/

• Sad panda is sad :(

But I want to wish you all the best going forward in life.

• Aw... I will miss you tooo.
      Remember Panda is always awesome! haha ;) You are definitely one of members I found hot inside and outside :) haha
      GAG needs more friends like you, I really loved your comments, hope I could come back later and see all your awesome opinions and comments :D

• Awww mei you are too sweet, GAG is losing a valued member with you :(

• hehe thanks :) I will try my best to stay online as long as possible even for few days haha :)

• If you don't mind me asking. Why are you leaving?

• I'm going somewhere that I cannot use the electronics :) but hopefully I can comeback later in the future

• The future meaning like flying cars and stuff?

No I'm kidn XD I wish you the best of luck wherever you're going.

• :) thank you, I wish you the best of luck as well :D

• Well i am not too old here but

I will miss you and your cool , funny and helpful comments and some of your hilarious questions. ..

Feeling sad coz hotness quotients will get lesser when you leave GAG.

• :) I remember you toooooo, you are one of romantic guys on GAG haha :) thank you for your sweet words, wish you the best!

• I will miss you

• Oh God !! You too? Is there a mass exodus going on? GAG caught the Netflix Bug...

• :( aw..thank you!!! Hehe wish you the best :)

• No... I wish YOU the best because you r then one going. I hope GAG made you understand society and that it will help you make wiser decisions in your life.

• I really learned a lot from GAG haha thank you :D

• Can I ask you a question over messages? :)

• Good luck in life :)

• booooooooooooooooo :P

• bah first bubbie now you :'(

• I will miss you toooooooo :) you've always given the honest, smart, caring, romantic, humorous answers to questions, I did love your questions and comments, it's been really nice to meet you here :D

• Chocolateeeeeeee!! ok :) next time when I can use my oven, I will bake chocolate cupcakes and send them to you :D

• yippeeeee :D

• Your body makes mine look bad. Don't leave!

• okkkkkkkkkkkkkk?

• ... Are you hot?

• Hey WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?
    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• Hello you, hot Indian guy :P yes i'm leaving~~~~ work related :)

• Thank you~ :D I will miss you!

• I will miss you too :) :(

• You're leaving? Noooooooooo!

...wait, who are you?

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 26

• Oh wow :( I don't really know you but reading this made me sad. I've seen you around and you seem like a really sweet person with so much to offer to everyone. Its always sad to see people leave on here :/ Best of luck in life <3 Wishing you the best~! Hugs x

• Sweeeeet haha thank you i've enjoyed your questions :D hope you keep posting these fun questions for GAG friends! Wish you the best too~!

• yes a sweet and bubbly girl~she is~

• :o WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? inbox me sis!

• Nuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh :(
    come back soon okay. DON'T LEAVE US

• :) sweeeeeet I will remember you are a sweet, smart, honest girl with a perfect body shape :P haha thank you

• NO Mei! Where are you going :( We will miss you. I will miss you :(

You are such a lovely human being! Stay as you are and good luck with your life. I hope sincerely all the best for you.

• findingdreamland, I remember you, of course! one sweet caring girl~~!!! :) I will miss you too, I've always loveeeeeeed your comments, made my heart warmed, I wish the best for you too.

• i wish you good luck in life..but by the way why are you leaving?

• You can't leave me mei! You're my favorite girl on here!!! I will definitely miss you.
    건강하세요. 감사합니다!!! 사랑해요!!! <3

• my shoulder is all yours bellegirl... all yours ;)

• Aw the sweetest comment ever!! :) haha thank you, I will miss you so so much tooooooo!!

• You too, huh?
    It seems like everyone is leaving. I don't have a question, but best of luck in life and take care.

• Mei, my GAG sister. Dont leave me !
    I'll miss you like crazy on here. Inbox me your contact info if you want to stay in touch. If not, I wish you well.
    Sending you kisses 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Sista~~~~ hahaha it was really really awesome to have a cute sister like you, i'll send you my contact info :) I'll contact you when i go back to Canada! I will miss you toooo!

• Best of luck.
    I don't blame you some people here are so self-important they can't handle another opinion without blocking them like a child or a group of snobby highschool bitches. There are better places out there.

• Thank you :) but luckily I've only met good people from here haha and I've learned a lot from them too. hope you meet only good people from now on as well :)

• Thank you. I hope so too.
      Well wishes for you :)

• You're my crush in GaG! D;
    Don't forget me! :c

• Aw sweeeeeet, of course I will remember you :) I've loved your questions and lovely comments that you left on mine and others' questions (don't mean to sound like a stalker but.. anyhow haha) :D wish you the best of luck

• Uuuu... ;P
      This is kinky...
      Lmao!!! Jk jk xD hahaha

• hahahahaha :D

• I didn't know you too well, but if you don't mind I'd like to ask you for advice in a private message... ^^"""
    Sad to see you go though, I've read some of your answers. You seem like a very good, contributing member.

• Good luck Meibay
    GaG will be quite boring without you and there won't be more interesting questions over taking the virginity and penis size questions.

• hahahaha Thank you, :) I'll remember you too!! you've always answered my questions with lovely comments that made my heart warmed! Thank you for that, :) I will do my best to post some other questions before I go offline haha :D

• You're allowed like a max of five questions per day. You should start posting five interesting questions

• Will do~! :D

• Take care :)

• The day has arrived. ..:(
    But we can still keep in touch ;)
    Please remember your promise to me That is to take care of your health

• Yes, my best friend hehe, it is been honored! you've been an amazing friend and a mentor to me :) Let's keep in touch before I go offline haha :D

• Health is more important than anything else, once you lose it you can't undo it like a word document..

• Agreeeeeeeeeeed :D like a word document, you have to take care of yourself too my friend!

• What's with people leaving?

That's a bummer. You've been sweet. I'll be sad now because I have no one to bake red velvet cupcakes with when I'm mad...I'm a bit mad right now too, but for other reasons :p

• hahaha God.. I wish I could use my oven right now, then i'd ship tons of red velvet cupcakes to you right away! :D I'll miss you toooooooo!

• can i haz some too? ;p

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm gonna miss you!!!

• Do you think it'd be possible for you give your opinion on a question I have here? I can inbox it to you.

• Oh no :( Take care and good luck!

• Why are you leaving meibay? :'(

• Pikachu~~ haha :) you are one of favourite friends here :D I have to go, because of my work and stuffs :) but I'll do my best to come back, I really really loved your questions and comments, I will miss your amazing sense of humour, and caring personality for sure~

• Aww that's so nice. I thought GaGers thought I was annoying :) yeah GaG can sometimes take over our personal life. Have fun meibay :D remember to check back. You will be greatly missed.

• Thank you~ I will miss you toooooo :D

• Why are u leaving?

• Work and stuffs :) I'll remember you a sweet girl who looks like Nora Jones :D

• lol i dont look like nora jones but i wish i did lol you seem reall sweet to mei and its a shame you are leaving. i guess its for a good thing since its for your work. but, why dont u just stay inactive instead?

• :) thank you, yep I'd stay inactive or... if I have to I'd remove the account but I will come back hopefully in close future :D

• Here's a thought you could keep the account but stop logging on everyday.. I don't get why people need to leave the site simply don't get on everyday.

• you're nice to the point that its boring. i guess it could be taken as a compliment.
    you need to leave before we mess up that innocence pure soul of yours.

• hahaha :) thank you :D I wish you the best Ms. Anonymous~ :P

• come back when you get more pole dancing pictures <3

• Ahhh I never knew you!

• Sorry for that! I'm kinda fun person to know haha but thank you for leaving the comment :P

• I've never understood why people feel the need to ANNOUNCE they are leaving the site. It sounds so incredibly self serving and almost a need to feel some type of "validation". If you had real friends here you could just message them lol. Why the whole letter...like its suppose to be a sad occasion? On a site with supposedly thousands of members, barely anyone probably knows who you are, or who I am for that matter.

So, you're no longer going to be on GAG. Great. Go and enjoy life.😊

p.s.
    I'm leaving this site too in a few days, bit there Will be NO formal announcement.😊

• hahahaha true you could see that way :) but I've met great people here through tons of questions, I've found this way would be convenient :), sorry if it bothered you but if you didn't like it, you could just ignore it haha :D anyhow since you mentioned you are leaving this site soon, Wish you the best too!

• Yes, I could have ignored this...but why would I? We are all just sharing..."opinions" even if its not the what the majority says. Anyway, good luck!

• :) Good luck to you too!

• 2|6
    • Aw so sweet haha Sparrow, I will definitely miss you, I always loved your honest comments and hot steamy advices that you gave to other guys and girls :D haha you are the most amazing person on GAG! :D thank you!

• You will be missed, I know you know that!

• <3 Thank you~~~ hehe

• I was always gay for you