Have you ever blocked anyone on GAG? if yes how many people have you blocked?

the title says it all..have you ever blocked anyone on GAG? if yeah then how many have you blocked? i've blocked 3 people i think

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, i forget how many, just the people who pissed me off though, which have been a lot

What Guys Said 18

• Never had to. I may have this "high level" stuff but I honestly have had this account for a long time. The thing is, I'm not always 100% at my laptop and answering Q's on a phone is a pain. I don't sit around long enough to take answers seriously.

I've been blocked a plenty though and I'd find out pre-update when I'd go to answer a question, fill it out, and find out I was blocked. It always made sense though because it would be like "Oh... I'm answering nice guy rant #4513" and I'd type out something and I'd get a message saying I was blocked. I've also ironically been blocked by people who were initiating messages with me ranting about some girl and they'd get pissed when I didn't read their walls of text and block me... which makes no sense but I guess they're just like "I'll show him not to read my drama!" and blocking me.

• oh okay dude but being blocked doesn't hurt..no big deal

• I know. I find it funny and am glad the update fixed it so we're not typing long answers for nothing anymore.

• Haha haha, some kid blocked me the other night, it was hilarious!!! He asked a question (later removed) "Girls, would you fuck with Jesus?" I of course went with a Big Lebowski reference and posted the "nobody fucks with the Jesus!" clip, and the kid goes "Let me tell you something. You are ****ing immoral!!!" I went to respond and ask what he was talking about, and he had blocked me, hahahaha.

• what ab asshole that kid lol

• thats why i always dont allow anonymous answers while asking non anonymous questions. it gives people a fair chance to block me before i can block them. i try not to block people, but some of the people on here, are well, not really meant for this site

• Nope - never, I don't see the reason for blocking anyone. If they are after my blood for something, I let them continue till I have enough to report them to admin ;-) THAT action can't be beaten by anyone else lol

A user @wölfin-fräulein has blocked me which I realized when I tried to comment on an opinion that she posted on one of my questions lol. Never even noticed her before this ha ha. Now I know there's at least one user who has blocked me :-D

• No. I've never really felt the need to.

• Like... around 15. Haven't blocked anyone in a long time. The current users have been much nicer these days. At least to me.

• Yes. I block because I am God and these heathens have insulted my holy greatness.

• One..sum random dood made an account to troll and harrass meh for days and i had it so i blocked dat douche. Otherwise it would still be at 0.

• Wth? Why? You're too awesome!

• Geez, crazy people! Funny avi by the way :)

• thanks dude

• I haven't blocked anyone, been here for a few days though and pretty sure half the site has blocked me xD

• Problem with most women here is that they instantly block you with out having any argument. It is so frustrating. I say heyyy AT LEAST talk for a while and place your thought in front of him/her.!
      It's ongoing trend.

• Nope, not a single person. Been here over a year i think

• And the reason is because ignoring someoen doesn't solve the problem. Nore do I want to put my fingers in my ears and pretend that they don't exist, that doesn't help me learn either.

• Awesome bro you know what its all about

• Yes: 7.

• I got downvoted for blocking people. Lol.

I only block people who are always trying to start arguments with me and/or are blowing up my threads. You know who you are.

• I got down voted and I haven't blocked anyone. lol

• Yeah day before yesterday by some girl who was calling everyone ugly...
    Just 1 till now... haha
    I think it will increase by the time. Lol

• So far I haven't seen the point of blocking a user on here. Most conversations are brief.

• Only one. im sorry but anyone who suggests ignoring god is the reason kids are suffering deserve to be shunned.

• that's cool

• @icantwait:
      Yes, and she's actually one of the answerers on this very question. :D

• No fucking way!! I must have a terrible imagination then cause the thoughts of starving to death and making houses out of cow shit all because of ignoring" god" just doesn't cross my mind

• Nice question.
    I have been blocked by 3 girls and this tragedy won't stop.
    Fresh blocking by her happened yesterday.

• hmmmm..don't care about them or about her (the one who uses double account)

• I'm sometimes sort of harsh and straightfoward too. Some people just can't handle raw opinions without them being sugarcoated. Weak minds, I guess. Pathetic.

• I've blocked 0 people :)

• 50 ish people

• Nah, I don't block people, takes a lot to rustle my jimmies

• Nope can't say that I have

What Girls Said 13

• I've only been on here a couple of days, I blocked one dude for messaging me incessantly for advice on how to get a married woman to like him (he posted this as more than one question also) I think he was trolling so I didn't want to waste my time, and ignoring him only prompted more outlandish messages.

• Never blocked anyone. It seems immature unless they were like stalking me. But I've been blocked by at least 5-7 people, I see some people's feelings can be quite fragile online.

• Yes, it's pathetic. Lol.

• Just gives them something to do and talk about. Even if it's a little interaction. I guess cause the feel ignored in real life.

• I was mad the one day. I wrote this lovely elaborate answer only to find out I was blocked and couldn't post it. I was like I spent 3minutes of my time to write these two paragraphs and you have the nerve not to want to accept my future insight.

• I blocked some even though i didn't want to.
    They were sending messages like a crazy. And i explained at the begining that I don't want any creepy things on here. But they didn't listen me. So they deserved it.

• Only one person. I only blocked him because he blocked me first (he is a misogynist).

• No, it's childish and cowardly.

• if you had a creepy person sending you weird messages you won't tell this

• Spot on girl!
      A creepy person must be blocked no doubt.
      But just because blocking a person over a difference of thinking sux.

• Yes, it's low caliber even for the internet.

• nope, never blocked anyone =)

• Yes i did 🙌
    I blocked 7 persons 😂
    Because i hate meddlesome people 😤
    They really deserve the block 😉

• The number is very big and it's growing and growing. I consider it a filtering process. :D

• No one as of yet :)

• Not yet

X

• None so far, but I'm sure I will in the future.

• Zero ,,,,,,,

• Not there.i did on ks only.