Do you like when random users here message you?

Im not talking about them sending you nudes -_-

• yes :D
  • no, gtfo!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate wheb Gag admin messages me. The make me believe i actually have friends when i dont. Damn you GAG!

What Guys Said 38

• As long as it's not some fucking wall of text I don't mind it really. Sometimes it's a person asking for help but when it's a huge long drawn out email I can't be bothered reading so much.

• not really, but if someone just messages me to get me to sort out their problem, it's kind of weird, without them even trying to get to know me or something. if you want to be online friends that is cool,

but I hate when GAG messages me everyday to pick a most helpful answer...I know that I haven't picked one because I am waiting for more answers, or I forgot, so that's it

• I almost never get messages from others but I usually feel happy when I do. Unless it's some junk. If the user needs some help and I'm capable of helping then I would be happy to chat.

• I could care less. its the internet. I go in well knowing what could happen lol.

• As long as the person isn't being a knob. Sure why not.

• If I have the time to answer, why not...

• I actually get messages from girls on here all the time I love chatting that's why I'm on this site!:)
    Only ever been messaged by females though never guys for some reason:(

• It's nice to feel wanted :)

• yea, why not. end of story.

• Yes ladies or cuties, feel free to hit yo boi up anytime! I have a full day reserve juz for u ;)

• Of course, always fun to talk to new people!

• Doesn't bother me at all

• Yep, I like it. I generally don't have a lot of friends to talk to and when people message you, I actually get the sense that some people care.

• doesn't bother me, I just come on here to talk while taking breaks form other stuff ff and on so the random stuff works for me

• If I've seen them around then I don't mind :)

• Thats like saying do you like being notice your alive or not at all , media took over society and we pretty much just commutation throw device's

• Yes, I like it. Please do. lol.
    It's interesting to learn something about new people and to have a good chat.

• Yeah I like it I guess it can be fun.

• It's only happened like once or twice, I don't like it. I feel obligated to respond to someone I don't wanna type to.

• Haha i dont get many messages

• Yes, i don't mind random messages as long as their not a nigerian scammer

• Yeah sometimes when they want to know who's in my avi.

• Sometimes they get disappointed when I can't pass on a message to Buzz :P

• I don't care who messages me so yeah I don't mine.

• I don't get messages so I'm indifferent lol

• Never had a random person message me, but wouldn't be opposed to it. It could very well be a nice conversation. At worst, its bad, and I end it. At best, its fun.

• I'm impartial, as I never get messages.

• i don't mind could be fun

• Yeah, it makes me feel like I'm a part of the gag community :)

• Sure I like talking to people, and if they want to talk to me I invite them to shoot me a message.

• Sure, why not. Doesn't happen often but its nice to talk to someone knew.

• yes. I think it is one of the purposes of this site. to get social and new friends.

• I want to talk to you, but it won't let me message. You unless you follow me

• Melissayo, now i hv followed you. Pls message :)

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 18

• Yeah I love getting messages from new people, it's nice they actually want to talk to me lol.

• i don't mind as long as its just to have a talk...to meet new people..but it has a certain limit

• Yah unless they're asking for advice. I wrote on my profile that I'm shitty at giving advice. You know you can holla at me anytime Chicka :D

• Yeah, I'm a certified attention whore.

• wheres your credentials? :P

• Wait, let me look- oh fuck, it got lost in my ego again. It's a goddamn black hole D:

• I don't mind for the most part. I like to help people out if they ask for help or advice on a situation.

• Me too :D i like when people come to me for advice, even though im crappy at it :)

• I'm totally fine with it, as long as they don't act like creeps or like they're entitled to anything.

• I love getting messages from people on here!

• Yeah I dont mind

• Yeah...I think it's nice...I usually message back

• then y is ur profile private?

• Metal wants answers :)

• lol...I think I've already revealed a lot of information about myself on here...

• I'm ok with it.

• i don't mind but my profile is set to private anyway

• It's nice when people message me just to chat, but I don't like when people I've never talked to message me to ask questions they could have posted publicly (or even anonymously). I also don't like flirtatious sexual messages.

• I get those messages where they just want advice. I believe they have noticed your questions/opinions and believe you're trustworthy and willing to help :)

• You're not a jerk. You have always been nice to me. Even when I go anonymous :)

• Aww, yay:) Well that's good!

• COMMITMENT...COMMITMENT...COMMITMENT...AAAH
    this is why I have no friends

• Its cool that people actually wanna talk to me, I dont mind messages

• No...unless they have topic to chat with..

• If the gager is regular I am fine but if isn't I wonder why n usually hard to substain conversation unless the person has something interesting to chat with

• Generally, yeah.
    I like meeting new people, developing friendships, learning about people, etc.
    That's part of why I enjoy GAG, and always have.