How many people here hate the new changes on GirlsAskGuys?

It's been a long while since I logged in to GirlsAskGuys, and I log in and notice all these changes that I feel aren't user friendly at all and look like a giant spam site now. How many people don't like the new changes on GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like the live-feed idea, but I still wish all of the topics/categories were easier to access instead of being buried in a link that's already buried in a drop-down menu... :/ The old site was much better in that regard.

Other than that, I feel it's about the same, just with an overall "cleaner" look.

What Girls Said 3

• I am indiferent the new lay out helps get me more points

• better for me cuz the lag is gone.
    kinda upset about the xper change.

• i dont like so are some but they won't change it back

What Guys Said 4

• I like most of the changes. The only change I dislike is how the male and female answers are not displayed side-by-side anymore. Everything else is great in my opinion.

• i'm not really sure of its better now or not because i'm a new member of this great website but i think it looks cool the way it is now

• I don't like this new layout, but you get used to it.

• And here I thought these questions about the new layout were long gone months ago :(