Do you really notice the "follow" feature?

Dear GAG User,

Do you really notice the "follow" feature? It's kind of in an out of the way place.

Do you think GAG should do something to make it more accessible?

I should clarify, I'm speaking of following users, not questions.

I've heard mention of how GAG used to be a giant popularity contest, so maybe this got moved for a reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a follow feature? Where? i'm actually serious...does it say 'follow' and have a bunch of comments cause I can't find it

• He's talking about the question's "Follow" button in the top right corner. I think.

• If you click on a user's name, it takes you to their profile page. It's on the left hand side.

• Oh...See I thought that there was some other kind of 'live feed' but a 'follow feed' of the people that you followed.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm new to the site as of four days ago. I just noticed the follow feature and saw that a few people are following me. What does it show them about me?

• yeah dude its kind of easy to notice

What Guys Said 2

• yes I do. I like to come back and see what transpires because of time zones and questions taking time to develop.

• I really don't see the point in it, but I appreciate the people who've followed me :)