Do guys only send friend requests to girls who they think are pretty and girls they like?

This question might seem a bit 8th grader.. Is it a sign that a guy takes a liking to me if he sends me a friend request?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do. Especially if they don't actually know you. They see you looking good in a picture so they friend you to find more pictures or just save you on their list. If the guy knows you to some extent then it could also be because he wants to chat with you too.

What Guys Said 8

• How well do you know him? If you just met him, it's most likely a sign he likes you. If you're actually are friends or have known him for a while, then it's probably just as a friend

• well yeah they'd only try and add people they wanted to be friends with or though were interesting and such , of course more attractive girls get more requests

• I send friend requests to people i want as friends, doesn't usually mean I'm interested in a relationship or not. Granted, I am in a much different age group than you are.

• Accept and hear what he has to say. Then you'll know.

• Yeah most of the time.

• ...well its sad fact...

• if the guy is brave enough yes sure

• Yeah I only requested a few girls and all the other girls requested on my friends list requested me. I don't like Facebook anyways though I only go on to accept friend requests and on my birthday so its no big deal.

What Girls Said 0