Do we need MORE reportable offenses on GAG? Or are you satisfied with the current options?

Current Reportable Offenses:
Adult Content
Antagonistic
Duplicate
Explicit
Grammar
No Sexuality Topic
Nonsense
Offensive
Spamming
Underage

My suggestions for additional reportable offenses:
Expert, almost imperceptible, trolling
Too stupid to live
Rate Me
Alpha/Beta/Delta-related

• YES. I agree that your suggestions should be considered by the GAG Council Members. You...are the best GAG-Chancellor ever. Here is a single mini-marshmallow for your thoughtfulness.
  • NO. I like reading questions that make me want to stab my eyeballs repeatedly. What can I say? Masochism is the new black. BRING ON THE TROLLING!

Most Helpful Girl

• Chauvinist Pig needs to be an option

• YES. Not sure how I forgot that one... ><

What Guys Said 17

• Not necessarily, but I wish they would add a comment box where we (especially moderators) could elaborate as to why we reported/removed a post.

Or I wish we could list more than one justification for reporting/removing. Maybe it's just me, but there are some posts that I'll remove or report that could fall under more than one justification.

• Most of us don't like the degree of policing by unqualified people we already have on Gag, and sure wouldn't want to give them other ways to shut down our questions and answers!

• I would say, at least an enforcement of the policy... if people abuse GAG for hate-opinions or messages, they should get a sanction that is proportional to the offense.
    Anything from a kind warning, over a "final warning" to being suspended for X days or worst case kicked off the site.
    If possible, the very first way of enforcement should be to talk to people and coach them.
    I voted A.

By the way: your profile says you're from Belgium... is that correct? Are we neighbours?

• Actually, the Uber-Mods have that authority. They can freeze accounts for a certain amount of time. However, because so many people go anonymous here, I'm not sure how workable that is. But then again, I'm just a Mod.

• What are you trying to do, model gag after the government. I'm satisfied with the current options.

• After www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1039369-cannot-tok-on-the-phone-as-soon-as-reach-below-the-home-or-else-keep this question, I couldn't resist voting for 'A' because of your "too stupid to live" option.

• They could just have an "other" option and have you fill it in.

• No. We need far fewer ones. I want to rip these people apart. Textual mass murder.

• No because any question could be taken down for trolling even if it wasn't trolling, just because someone thinks it's trolling doesn't mean it is a lot of times it's actually a serious question, bad idea.

• Well, the admin would decide after assessing the question on their own

• On other sites some of my questions were removed for "trolling" just because someone thought it was stupid and they were serious questions.

• I'm fine with how it is. If I don't care about some question or opinion, skip it. It's that simple.

• We need to add

"angry atheist that hates religion"
    and
    "someone ranting girls of other races won't date them"

to the list.

• Only if the 'Rate Me' option references Nirvana and is called 'Rate me, rate me, my friend'.

I love me some trolls though.

• I like B, FREEDOM OF SPEECH BTCHES!!!

• Too stupid to live lmao

• The constant stream of penis size questions, knock that off anonymous internet people.

• I dont care much to be very true. :p

• the moderation on this site is a joke because the mods don't distinguish between an inflammatory / offensive troll and someone who makes a harmless joke. I guess sense a sense of humor is against the rules. the mods really just delete whatever the hell they want then categorize it under nonsense.

and how can their be an explicit offense on a site full of explicit sex questions? that makes no damn sense.

• I do sometimes wonder how certain questions stay up and others get pulled down...guess it depends on the mod lol.

I think they mean like...nude pics or something.

• I was speaking more in terms of answers than questions since I've only ever asked 2 questions. but I guess this can apply to questions too.

I like the odd ball / funny questions cuz they give a break from the countless, does he like me questions.

What Girls Said 4

• No, leave it the way it is

• Does it really work? I saw that question post is still on. I sleep with my brother or something.

• I don't know... I saw one trolling question get removed a minute after it got posted, but there's another one that's still up... so strange.

• No it's on... It's a popular post.

• It's fine the way it is. If we implemented anymore rules this place would turn orwellian and i don't like the prospect of this turning into 1984.

• "Too stupid to live"

Oh God yes please? You really do deserve a mini marshmallow! My Goddess *_*