What do you get sick of hearing about on GAG?

I'm at the point where I'm sick of hearing all these guys whining about how they think it's easier for a woman to get laid than a guy. Girls say it too, but I mostly hear this from guys. They're the types who are so preoccupied with it, insecure, and have no confidence, so they must think all other guys are having the same problem too just because they individually can't or don't get laid. I'm really sick of hearing it all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women whining about generalizations. The funny thing is those same women seem to constantly make generalizations about men in other topics. Hypocrites...

What Girls Said 13

• -Will white guys like me?
    -Why don't white girls want black guys?
    -Why do latinas hate black guys?
    -Am I ugly? I've had a whole bunch of relationships...but...yeah...am I ugly to be with? *insert picture of super hot female*
    -Is my penis big enough?
    -Why don't women stay in the kitchen where they belong?
    -I'm sososo petite. Is that unattractive?

• 5. "I have this one trait that's really obviously desirable (but fuck it, fishing time), do guys like it?"
    4. Race questions. All of them. Will the white guys like me, will the black girls like me, do Na'vi girls like Martian girls...
    3. "What do you prefer, a nice, friendly, gentlemanly, all-around perfect guy (THAT'S ME Y'ALL) or a douchebag (i.e. the one that for some reason gets laid more than me)?"
    2. "Why do men only want sex? It's not like I want your opinions anyway, just wanna read an answer that reassures me that I'm right and give the answerer MH"
    1. "I'm a fat, negative, uneducated, pessimistic slob without a job. Why are women such bitches and don't throw themselves at my dick?"

These are the categories that... well, cause me some mild discomfort.

• Soooo much this!

• This right here ^^^^ best answer!

• @Asker:
      I can only judge what's going on on here, I'm not on any other Q&A sites...

• Mainly, I am sick of hearing about racial issues. Every single race question asked on here just turns into a thread for trolls to feed on. It's ridiculous.

I also get tired of the atheist/christian war that seems to be on here. Atheists and Christians both ask questions trying to antagonize the other group and then they ask more questions asking why the other group is targeting them on here. It just drives me crazy.

• OMG, so true! Especially the religion debates, I see those EVERYWHERE on the Internet.

• " Atheists and Christians both ask questions trying to antagonize the other group"

Just wait until the Muslim trolls get their acts up to speed.

• I haven't seen much on here at all from Muslims but I do know that there are many Muslim users here.

• I'm tired of hearing

-All women blah blah blah
    -Men only want sex blah blah blah

Its funny to me when ONE person thinks that they are a unique individual snowflake, but then go on to generalize an entire gender and don't see a problem with it. Or when one person speaks for an entire gender as if it is FACT.

Just because we share similar genitals doesn't mean that we all share one collective brain.

• I'm sick of all the desperate guys on here constantly asking if they're attractive or if girls will date them, and then when people give their honest opinions (which is what they asked for btw), they get all fucking offended and butthurt. Even if it's a positive answer they find a way to turn it around.

• There are just as many desperate girls doing the same thing here, and (unlike the men) they don't have the excuse of never having been approached.

• Agreed.

• Until society starts championing personal responsibility and personal achievement again, that won't change. What's the point of being strong, for example, when the meek will inherit the Earth? What's the point in creating wealth when it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven? There is total incompatibility between human happiness and the prevailing morality.

• - Why race A doesn't find race B attractive, and similar race-generalizing questions/statements.

- Why one or the other gender is like this / does that / thinks this way / can't be more like that / etc., and similar gender-generalizing questions/statements.

- "Does he/she like me?"-questions that don't include any particular information or way too little of it.

- "What does it mean when a guy/girl calls you / says..."-questions that are completely obvious. (What makes people even come up with the idea that "cute, "pretty", "hot", etc., might mean more than simply "cute", "pretty", "hot", etc?)

• Yeeesssssss. And don't forget questions about penis size.

• Those are annoying too, yes.

• I agree.

• Generalizations. "ALL men bla bla" and "ALL women bla bla". People must wake up to the fact that we're in the 21st century and people are regarded as individuals, not gender. Just because someone does or says something, it doesn't mean that their entire gender does the same. Even if it's the majority, it still does not give people the right to assume everyone else does the same.

• I am all right hearing many stuff. If i don't like, i pass. Only judgmental people, i can not stand them.

• Me too XD i hate self entitled looser... I also hate that they ask for our advice and then don't take it especially when I tell them to step their game up and even recommend a few books for them

• Race questions, guys complaining about womens' height preferences, slut-shaming posts disguised as questions, penis size questions. "why do girls only like jerks? i am a nice gui!!!", and "this person said they love me. what does it mean?"

• The penis questions are annoying lol

• Whoever down voted me must ask those type of questions hahah

• I don't ask them, but I don't think penis questions are really much worse than girls asking anything about their vaginas, body size, boob size, or even if their masturbating habits are normal for being female.

• who's more attractive, race and etc type questions

What Guys Said 15

• The questions I'm sick of seeing around here...

"Are you a boobs or ass guy?"
    "We had sex, but x, y, and/or z! Could I/she be pregnant?" (Really?)
    "I'm x-age and a virgin. Am I a loser?"
    "I'm a Libra, but he's a Taurus. Are we incompatible?"
    "Rate me?"

For what it's worth, I don't understand why half as many people ask or answer anonymously as they do. "Hey! What's your favorite ice cream?" Asked by...anonymous.

And the one thing that I am most tired of seeing around here? Penis and breast size questions.

• There is one thing i can absolutely not stand.
    'What would you do if your boyfriend got beat up by a girl. He got kicked in the nuts and dropped on the ground. Thats so embarresing he's supposed to protect me. Don't you think thats weird?'.

Its rare that a troll gets to me. Must have had a bad day or something.

• I have reached a level of zen on GAG now, and all the questions I used to shake my head at they put nothing but a cordial smile on my face.

• True.dat

I'm sick of people in the under 18 ageband asking about sex -- I mean, fair enough they may have had it, but I mean, I don't really think that everyone online wants to share that experience with you? Nopeeee.

• But it's true that girls can get laid more easily than guys. I didn't realize that that was even in dispute *shrugs*

• Believe it or not, I've talked to a lot of girls who don't really think it's true - and yes they ARE very attractive. Some of them even tried asking guys for sex and got turned down. It just tends to be a psychological illusion because we're always viewing men as looking for sex and that if a woman wanted it bad enough she could do the same thing and get it. Not so.

• LOL! Yep, very true. No, no, defintely never ask confidently something like "Hey, girl, wanna fuck?" Lol. No, not at all. But it works if you get a conversation going and add a friendly coyness to it like, "How would you feel about gettin' a little crazy?" Something like that.

• What seems obvious to us isn't so obvious to the beginner. It's not instinctive, especially to a man who's grown up being told that men and women are just the same (which in his mind translates to: women think like I do). So, being successful with women does very much require skill and knowledge.

• I don't let shit bother me. I'm much too prolific to even care about what people go on and on about. I'm neutral on this site and am not trying to gain points from any group, person, or gender etc on here.

• I'm tired of all the threads that talk about how awesome I am. I'm really just a normal guy

• I'm sick of the anti-RateMe people. Just get over it.

• hmmmm... just questions like "OMG, WTF DO I DOOOOOO? I DON'T KNOWWWWW HELELLLPPP PLAAZZZZZ!!" yeah, but it used to be blow jobs until i blocked that off.

• Race questions are the most annoying honestly

• Butts and boobs talk :/

• Its true I've seen some of the fattest ugliest women with BF's but no fat ugly guys with GF's. And confidence is a made up fake word some schmuck made up so guys like me would believe there was something to fall back on. If a guy isn't tall and looks like Brad Pitt he's never gonna get noticed.

• "What is he/she thinking?"
    "What does he/she mean by this?"
    "Does he/she like me?"

• I'm sick of those bitter guys blaming women for their sad lives, instead of trying to improve themselves.

And those "I'm so soft, petite, small, weak, delicate girl - tell me I'm better than all the other women" passive aggressive questions.

• What does it mean questions. like 'what does it mean when a guy says he likes you?' -_-