To those who go anonymous what is your main reason for doing so?

Just out of curiosity. i would like to see

Feel free to go anon for this question too :P

• Because i don't want to be harrassed
  • No real reason, just because
  • I'm embarassed by what i ask or say
  • I just feel 'safe' when anon
  • other reason (please say)

Most Helpful Girl

• keeps people from being biased in my opinion...
    and of course just to protect myself when it comes to the deeper questions/answers :P

What Girls Said 8

• Omg I agree what's the point because even with your "name" no one knows who you are on here unless of course you have your real pic along with your real name then that would make sense if your asking a personal question

• I either don't want to be harassed because its super sexual, or i'm referencing some oddly specific part of my life and i dont want to risk the ridiculously small odds that someone recognizes it.

• I'm hiding from a sexy cat ;)

• You get dudes trying to send you dick pics or ask you for jerkoff material if not.

• I do it so that I don't get creepers stalking my profile and messaging me. :)

• I feel shy and embarrassed

• I say a lot about my personal life on here and what if I ran across someone on here who I actually knew in real life? They would see a lot of stuff that know one needs to know about me and my guy.

What Guys Said 5

• Because I don't want to damage my online persona any more than it already is.

Also, I've had a few people where I responded and they seemed like the type who might spend years brooding until they one day hunt me down Elliot Rodger style, so I go back and flip the anonymous switch.

• I only go anonymous when I reveal something I'm not fully comfortable with. Whether it's embarrassing or might cause harassment.

• Because I'm revealing something personal/intimate and don't want people who know me IRL to find out.

• i never go anon...ever

• Just because. And basically I hate the idea that someone could see all my questions and opinions just by clicking my name