Can girls sense that they know a guy is different?

What do girls think here? Do you have that intuition?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell when a guy is being different and when something is up right away. I don't know if all girls can but I believe they can but choose to IGNORE those feelings deep down...

What Girls Said 4

• Yes we can sense a lot of things

• What do you mean by different?

• Like different to other lads. They stand out and you dont know why. Me and my mate were talking about it cause this lad just has an unbelievable knack with women and we dont know why.

• Well I'm a super flirty person so if someone doesn't like me I move on to the next. I don't like to be sulking over someone who could care less about me. I seriously find a new crush every year, maybe even two in one year lol. To answer your question, yeah, we do sometimes. Especially if we know a guy is bad news, if he has something about him we will ignore everything bad. I once liked a guy who was always really rude to me and my friends and he would always be so mean. He treated me like crap. When he found out everyone thought he liked me he freaked out and yelled at me saying he didn't like me. Then he apologized the next day and then the next day he asked me out and I said yes. A week later he breaks it off saying he just wanted a girlfriend. I am the epitome of being a stupid girl.

• Yeah its the way to be I think. You should never set your hopes too high on just one person cause you'll just get disappointed if it doesn't work out like you hope. Im not saying though dont put all your effort into it I just think you need to prepare yourself for it not working out as well. As the old cliche goes as well there's plenty of fish in the sea haha

• Yes we all have that intuition. But we deny it or avoid it until the right one comes.

• Yes, usually we can

What Guys Said 1

• What do you mean?

Do they sense if they like him? Yeah, I think they sense that.