Is it just me or do girls get questions answered more than guys on GAG?

I find that girls get answered with more attention. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never really noticed. I've seen guys and girls questions answered and not answered it usually depends on whether it's an interesting one or one thats constantly repeated.

Actually no I kmow what you mean I think it's do to more girls being on GAG than guys.

• Yeah true, it depends on the question. I think if more girls helped guys understand girls would be better. At least increase the percentage.

• That's true well if you ever need some questions answered and you're not getting any opinions or the ones you want you could always type something like it in search.

Even better go to Google type your question in and type girlsaskguys in it's a good chance it's been asked plenty of times already and has plenty of answers =)

• Thanks for MH =)

What Girls Said 5

• Is because women go first that's why

• i think girls post more, so it might seem that way

• I'm giving you all my attention Anon!

• Haha, i got more replies here than ever before :/

• I haven't really paid attention. I thought they got answered in a balanced manner. 0_o

What Guys Said 2

• Girls probably do because there are so many guys on here. Plus it is called "girls ask guys" so I guess they are bound to get more answers based on that too. Less girls and too many guys me thinks. Hope this helps. Cheers :D

• Well it does have a symbol going around, so it could be guys ask girls :p it just seems that girls get more opinions even if its just from girls compared to other guys.

• Ha! Probably.

We're always trying to put on a good show for the women folk.

• I guess so. I do enjoy helping girls understand guys.