Is it hot when a girl wants to get rough in bed?

I have this fantasy where a guy gets rough with me in bed. I want him to spank me and sort of make me do things. I think it's kinda weird. Is it weird or hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh that's very hot. Your guy will love it. The next time you think you two should get down & dirty you should be the rough one. You command him. That way he will get the sign or idea that you wanna be rough with him and he will do the same to you next time.

What Guys Said 7

• Different people think different things. Some people wouldn't like it. Other people would. It depends on the person.

For me, yes. As long as it doesn't go to far, it's incredibly hot. A woman being somewhat rough is very hot. And, in addition, it can't *only* be rough. There has to be some sensuality and togetherness and such.

The best thing, in my opinion, is starting out seductively and sensually, then building up to being more and more rough.

• Yes, I would like that. Not weird at all.

• That's hot...most girls think like you, and most guys will be willing to give you your "rough sex requirement ".

:)

• Hot! Just as long as we have a safe word so I know when she is uncomfortable

• HOT. But if it's with a girlfriend, then we should be together for a year before we do that.

• its hot.. it spices up the love life and that is a good thing because it keeps the relationship fun

• It's not weird at all. It's really hot. I would love it if my girlfriend let me spank her and be rough with her in bed.

What Girls Said 2

• No it is not weird, some people find pleasure in this type of play

• It's hot. My boyfriend loves when I take control and want to get rough in the bed, or when we're both being rough in general.